which gives you the best euphoric feeling?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much phenibut is to much? I started with bout 1g and the next day tried about 1.5 but I didnt seem to feel anything from it. Didnt get the next morning hangover either. But how much would be to much? Im gonna try 2grams tomorrow and see what it does form me
Phenibut has a negative feedback mechanism. If you find you have to take too much to get the same effect, that's a surefire sign that you need to cycle off the stuff for a few weeks.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut has a negative feedback mechanism. If you find you have to take too much to get the same effect, that's a surefire sign that you need to cycle off the stuff for a few weeks.
I mean ive only taken it 2 times. I havnt been on it for like a month or anything. Just dont want to take to much or anything.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean ive only taken it 2 times. I havnt been on it for like a month or anything. Just dont want to take to much or anything.
Common dosages are 500-2000mg. So if you're taking about 1g, that's a pretty good range to shoot for.

Primaforce recommends taking it no more than 3 days in a row, followed by a break for a few days. My guess is that this protocol will prevent system degradation.

dingling

Awards
Make sure you take on an empty stomach. This is the only way I feel anything.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phenibut take before bed in the middle between meals. Its always worked this way

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like 2.5 to 3 gs phenibut plus 3 beers has me feeling nice.

beric83

Awards
how many days a week do you dose in this way....and how often do you cycle off and on?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not very pften , only when really stressed. I havcnt touched any in two weeks or so and i have a whole bottle left. Sometimes Ill go months without taking any Phenibut sometimes once every few days or once every week. Depends on your body. Listen to your body, Itll let you know when its ok to take it.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally only use phenibut once or twice a month. SNS phenibut comes with cycling instructions on the label. I'm pretty sure you can get it at nutraplanet.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just checked and it says to use no more than two weeks straight without a break.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Dont know if it has to do with the phenibut or not but this afternoon ive been feeling a little loopy. Like light headed and dizzy kinda feeling. Do you think it has to do with the phenibut? Has anyone else had this before? Dunno if its that or ive just been out in the sun to much.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Neurobalance is the ****. I have to take at least a gram of regular phenibut to feel the effects that i get off of 500 mg of neurobalance. I also get hung over the next morning after taking the pills, but not with the neurobalance.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dont know if it has to do with the phenibut or not but this afternoon ive been feeling a little loopy. Like light headed and dizzy kinda feeling. Do you think it has to do with the phenibut? Has anyone else had this before? Dunno if its that or ive just been out in the sun to much.
Yeah it is probably the phenibut. It gives a nice little buzz until tolerance builds up.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else get a libido boost when taking Phenibut? I notice a Dopamine increase when I take it.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Whats the most phenibut you should take at once? Dont want to take to much. And what are the effects or sides of taking to much of it? What causes it to give you the slight drunk feeling?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tolerance is all over the place. Its best to start with one gram and work your way up. I've seen stories of people taking to much and haveing the worst hangover of their life all day.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Yea I know go up with the tolerance. I took about 2.5g yesterday and didn't get the hangover and taken about that much today also. Just don't know if i shouldn't take a certain amount or anything.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Whats the most phenibut you should take at once? Dont want to take to much. And what are the effects or sides of taking to much of it? What causes it to give you the slight drunk feeling?
I have taken 6 grams before felt fine maybe a little hungover the next day until about noon and then I felt fine again.

Last edited:

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
What are the exact effects of it? Like what cases the drunkness feeling if you take alot? Also has anyone felt the total opposite of the euphoric feeling once they came down off it?

vicaversa6922

vicaversa6922

Awards
i took 6 grams before bed last night when i woke up for work this morning i felt like a million bucks i found myself signing in the bathroom and smiling alot even tho i knew i had a long day at work ahead of me. But tonight i got my dxm thats the real good ****.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
i took 6 grams before bed last night when i woke up for work this morning i felt like a million bucks i found myself signing in the bathroom and smiling alot even tho i knew i had a long day at work ahead of me. But tonight i got my dxm thats the real good ****.
If you took it right before bed then it may just be kicking in this morning. It seems to take a long time to kick in for me. You may feel good now, but be careful because around noon you might be all dizzy and feel like crap.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Yea I take mine about 7-8 in the morning and dont start feeling the effects till about 2 or 3 or so

meanfarmer

Awards
Actuslly for a good feeling i like 3 lortab #10's and about 4 budlights and then im really ready to talk.....lol

really i dont know what im talking about!!!

I feel the best when i'm holding my new baby girl wow now thats a feeling.