Whey Crisps Review--with VIDEO

wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
Hey Anabolic Minds,
There is an awesome video review of Whey Crisps on youtube! If you do a search for it it's the first one from Andy AKA Ssnipazz.......check it out, you will not be disappointed.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Umm okay.

Hey Anabolic Minds,
There is an awesome video review of Whey Crisps on youtube! If you do a search for it it's the first one from Andy AKA Ssnipazz.......check it out, you will not be disappointed.
why not link it to the thread? It would be much more effective.

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ClY6ut8CQ"]YouTube - Andy - Whey Crisps Review (YogurtLicious)[/ame]

There ya go.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
When are the samples going to be in? Love to tests this stuff on my oatmeal and other foods I eat during the day.

wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
Whey Crisp

why not link it to the thread? It would be much more effective.

Well.......the reason I didn't post the link is because I don't have enough posts on Anabolic Minds to do so yet!! So any help from you out there would be appreciated until I come off my newbie status :thanks:

wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
Whey Crisp

When are the samples going to be in? Love to tests this stuff on my oatmeal and other foods I eat during the day.
Samples are going out every day, depending on where you live- try and give it 5-7 business days. We are shipping out of NJ.

Remember to let me know what you make and take a picture of your Whey Crisp creation.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I should be making some sort of whey crisp goodness with my samples this weekend. I'll post up a review. Just have to figure out what I want to make. I'm certainly not going to use sugar infused frozen yogurt though!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They guy in the video confused me. He did not look like a body builder. No offense but If Im going to sell a product Id better fit the part. you know what I mean?

wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
I should be making some sort of whey crisp goodness with my samples this weekend. I'll post up a review. Just have to figure out what I want to make. I'm certainly not going to use sugar infused frozen yogurt though!
Let me know what you decide to make, post your recipe and a pic.....I would love to add it to our site.....

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
They guy in the video confused me. He did not look like a body builder. No offense but If Im going to sell a product Id better fit the part. you know what I mean?
He was just some guy making a video review of the wheycrisps, actually of the sample pack they send out, and although its kinda long, he gives a pretty good example of one of the many hundreds of uses for these little crisps.

I got your point, but dont agree with it, Im actually tired of seeing "bodybuilders" on mega doses of aas hawking the latest greatest new revolutionary product essentially claiming that it alone made them that huge. I would much rather see a real honest review from a real person.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I received my sample yesterday. Thanks, guys. I opened the pack and put some in my mouth and it was pretty good. No real flavor but a hint of "toastiness." It's pretty good. I can see adding this to my oatmeal, homemade healthy ice-cream, etc. I like a bit of crunch in my food so this will be a good addition. I haven't looked at the price but if it's reasonable I'd definitely buy. Oh and RB, I agree with what you're saying about seeing these chemically altered sides o' beef pimping supps but that kid doesn't even look like he lifts. Maybe that was a yoga studio he was walking out of. :biglaugh:

wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
I received my sample yesterday. Thanks, guys. I opened the pack and put some in my mouth and it was pretty good. No real flavor but a hint of "toastiness." It's pretty good. I can see adding this to my oatmeal, homemade healthy ice-cream, etc. I like a bit of crunch in my food so this will be a good addition. I haven't looked at the price but if it's reasonable I'd definitely buy. Oh and RB, I agree with what you're saying about seeing these chemically altered sides o' beef pimping supps but that kid doesn't even look like he lifts. Maybe that was a yoga studio he was walking out of. :biglaugh:
Let me know what you do with your Whey Crisps, take a picture, post a review.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Im actually tired of seeing "bodybuilders" on mega doses of aas hawking the latest greatest new revolutionary product essentially claiming that it alone made them that huge. I would much rather see a real honest review from a real person.
Quoted for truth!

LoveANurse

LoveANurse

Awards
i hate saying the word "crisps"
we have something similar in australia but its soy protein based. this looks really good though especially as it's so versitile and that its protein iscolate
lol at "looks like dog food" :p

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
haha..dude in the video sounds pretty gay. im asian so i have the rite to say this lol!

anyways, i actually BOUGHT some whey crisps and had it shipped over to Japan. i gotta honestly say its a good product in terms of convenience and whatnot. the taste is alrite too. something i`ve been wanting since boiled egg whites gets really freaking boring.

what i usually do though is take it before bed or at night when im hungry. its actually more filling than a normal protein shake. before i would take muscle milk or eat 3-4 egg whites since its filling. But there are a lot of calories in the MM and boiling eggs everyday gets pretty tedious, SO i think whey crisps are much more efficient in the late night hunger department.

mornings i mix it up with milk or oatmeal and at night i just grab a scoop and shove it down raw. its not as bad as you may think.

so this is my so called review. hopefully it helps you guys out there. Props to whey crisps for the good dog food!!!

wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
haha..dude in the video sounds pretty gay. im asian so i have the rite to say this lol!

anyways, i actually BOUGHT some whey crisps and had it shipped over to Japan. i gotta honestly say its a good product in terms of convenience and whatnot. the taste is alrite too. something i`ve been wanting since boiled egg whites gets really freaking boring.

what i usually do though is take it before bed or at night when im hungry. its actually more filling than a normal protein shake. before i would take muscle milk or eat 3-4 egg whites since its filling. But there are a lot of calories in the MM and boiling eggs everyday gets pretty tedious, SO i think whey crisps are much more efficient in the late night hunger department.

mornings i mix it up with milk or oatmeal and at night i just grab a scoop and shove it down raw. its not as bad as you may think.

so this is my so called review. hopefully it helps you guys out there. Props to whey crisps for the good dog food!!!
Glad to see you are pleased with your "dog food!" Haha. The good news is that Chocolate Whey Crisps are coming out next week so you won't have to choke down plain whey crisps at night!!! We have some really good recipes and maybe you can make a cookie or smores treat that would also make an awesome late night snack!!

Thanks for the review!!! Keep em coming!!!

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
is the chocolate out already? dam im getting some!!! i really like your product! oatmeal and crisps w/milk all the way baby!! lol!