Wheres the Epistane?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
So nutraplanet says its discontinued. Can it be purchased anywhere else? I REALLY want to do another cycle in te next month or so and really want another bottle of EPI

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
So nutraplanet says its discontinued. Can it be purchased anywhere else? I REALLY want to do another cycle in te next month or so and really want another bottle of EPI
In my box o'supplements, stashed for a rainy day.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Havoc is better :p

...good thing i also bought some for a rainy day...

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
ive searched 2 milion sites and its out of stock everywhere. So hass IBE stopped production on it?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
You could purchase some Epidrol now which is quality stuff.

Don't forget Epistane should be in full swing and on it's way back out to stores again shortly....few weeks! :thumbsup:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
ive searched 2 milion sites and its out of stock everywhere. So hass IBE stopped production on it?
We had but it is now back in production and should be rolling out shortly.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Epistane and its clones are so easy to find. dont know why everyone is *****ing about it.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Epistane and its clones are so easy to find. dont know why everyone is *****ing about it.
Really so epistane is easy to find? Ok when you can find 1 site that has it for sale IN STOCK let me know

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Really so epistane is easy to find? Ok when you can find 1 site that has it for sale IN STOCK let me know
I'm refering to the Epi and/or its clones. It bothers me that someone in 2008 still doesn't know how to use Google.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I'm refering to the Epi and/or its clones. It bothers me that someone in 2008 still doesn't know how to use Google.
Well I know you can get cloens but I was specifically looking for EPI. And btw I went through 4 pages on google and about 30-40 different sites and they were ALL sold out. So dont run your mouth when you dont know. Thanks.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i do you dik because i was after some myself and found it relatively easy.

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
if you wanna pay $70, you can still find it online.

or like our friend neo said, you could wait a couple of weeks.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
well, personally - epi is more suited to me. i haven't tried epidrol but havoc reaked havoc on my system.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Um, er, I have only ever been a rep for IBE. Who did you think I was a rep for before or otherwise?:blink:

Much Love,

Neoborn
Fizogen........................

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Neo - hell bro, I remember I thought you Repped for AX when I first joined this board. No biggie... Hopefully after IBE rebounds, you guys can come back as a sponsor.

Um, er, I have only ever been a rep for IBE. Who did you think I was a rep for before or otherwise?:blink:

Much Love,

Neoborn

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I honestly have faith and hope in IBE. I honestly don't see why they get raked over the coals. Now I am not blind to some of the things we could do better to instill greater confidence in the people that love our products.

With or without IBE, I love to help people and hopefully do what matters to people here, that is to Learn ......Teach.....Lead!

:thumbsup: thanks for the kind words.

RoidGracie

When you went through those 4 whole pages, did you spell Epistane correctly when you initiated the search? You know, I threw a bottle of Epistane away, right down the toilet because it smelled like someone farted in the bottle. I found out sometime after that it's sulphur based, correct? Live and learn...probably see some ripped/cut alligators in NY sewers now.

RoidGracie

Nope, just about the farty smelling Epistane bottle though...Google has a spell check feature so it would have asked you "Didn't you mean Epistane (not EpicStain)