Where to buy PCT

Benellisbe2

Awards
Ok guys I'm new to this site, and I will say its very confusing so far. All the terms that everyone uses is confusing the hell out of me, I'm sure that will just take time to get use to. Well I'm on a search for a PCT and keep coming across Nolvadex and Clomid and did a google search and am not really coming up with much on where to buy these. So where are you guys buying your PCT's?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
A. you cant ask for sources.

B. Terms shouldn't confuse you. concepts should.

you shouldn't buy anything without knowning why you're buying it and for what function

Benellisbe2

Awards

you shouldn't buy anything without knowning why you're buying it and for what function

A. Sorry I didnt know, maybe you guys could just PM with that information
B. Both are confusing me

I got a pretty good idea this is what I'm looking for after reading about it for the last hour on here. But I do make mistakes so I could be wrong.

Sunny

Awards
If you search around a little using the product you need you can find out BUT usually everything takes like a month to get in my experience. If you find something quicker let me know!

Benellisbe2

Awards
If you search around a little using the product you need you can find out BUT usually everything takes like a month to get in my experience. If you find something quicker let me know!
So stuff is not easy to get?

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards

Can't ask for or give sources on here openly or by PM. Nolva is a SERM, it'd be wise to start looking into "research chemicals."

It shouldn't take anywhere near a month to get this stuff, it's very easy to find.