where to buy Bulk Cee.

swtnycboy

Awards
i have done my research and asked my friends about creatine. they gave me many opinions but they can't tell me a good site that sells it. (at a reasonable price) any help?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We presently have 20+ sponsors on this board. Look around.

delton

delton

Awards
i have done my research and asked my friends about creatine. they gave me many opinions but they can't tell me a good site that sells it. (at a reasonable price) any help?
I can't post the name of the cheapest site because this board will edit it out automatically.

I swear by the stuff (CEE in general, I mean). I can't do the monohydrate... gives me bloating, etc. CEE has no loading phase, you need less of it, no need for the fruit juice, etc.

There are two negatives... the bulk stuff clumps up pretty bad, so you may have to break up some clumps. Second, it tastes bad. I mean really bad. I suggest adding something acidic to help get it down. Also, don't use cold water... lukewarm water can be slammed down quicker.

I do about 1.5 tsp (around 2 grams) a couple hours before my workouts, dissolved in 20 ounces of lukewarm water with some pyroglutamic acid or citruline malate thrown in (mostly to help with the taste), and I always drink another 16 ounces of water immediately afterwards.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We'll be releasing expanded flavoring systems that will cover up the taste of CEE soon. They will not add significantly to the cost of our bulk CEE.

Crystal Light Pink Lemonade also works well.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't post the name of the cheapest site because this board will edit it out automatically.
There is a reason why this is done. We have board sponsors who pay to advertise here. It is rather disrespectful to us and them when someone does what you just did. See, we have this silly thing we long standing memebrs call loyalty. It is mutually benefitial to both our sponsors and members.

BTW: CNW has it for $35/kilo. NP has it for $32.50/kilo. My $5 is well spent supporting my sponsors.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
What exactly is "a reasonable price"?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the Grand opening Celebration, I went ahead and lowered the price to $29.99/kilo.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
dsade, you might want to change your signature nutraplanet link to this-
www.NutraPlanet.com
(quote this post to get the full link with code) The link you have doesn't work.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, Ziricote

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I got 1000 grams of CEE from AllTheWhey.com for around 22 bucks,that seems pretty cheap to me.

Taste does'nt really bother me,alot of ppl say they can handle it,but I just chug it all at once.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've always liked PrimaForce's CEE, cheap and comes with a CoA.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how do you tell purity level and country of origin for bulk supplements
We are going to be posting COAs on the site (linked from each product description).

The majority of raw materials are made in China, and there are plenty of legit factories.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
We are going to be posting COAs on the site (linked from each product description).

The majority of raw materials are made in China, and there are plenty of legit factories.
Kudos Matt. :)