Where is the best place to inject Long IGF??

sportsagent

Awards
I am taking 75mcg/daily split up into 2 doses every 12 hrs. Where is the best place to inject? I have been injecting in my stomach like insulin, but I don't want the water retention there. Any suggestions? Does it really matter as far as water retention goes? I have it suspended in 1ml of dilutent, 1mg per ml, and measuring 7.5 IU on a slin pin. I plan on running it for near 30 days at that dose. Does that sound ok? I am reading about people adding BW and or BA is that really necessary? If so why? Any help would be appreciated.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If injected IM post workout into a muscle that was worked, there is potential for site specific growth due to upregulation of IGF1 receptors.

Btw, how are you measuring 0.5IU on a slin pin??

The U-100 pins have demarkations of 2IU, and U-50s have 1IU demarkations.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
75 mcg is a large dose. Injected sub-q you run a very big risk of growing... your intestines as much as anything else.

How large are you in terms of lbm? I have about 190lbs LBM and my 40mcg daily was very effective..........

sportsagent

Awards
I am 5-8" and 180 lbs at approx 10% bf. I don't know the exact lbm I have. I ran it at 50mcg daily and got ok results, but my diet wasnt tight. Is drinking on the weekends effecting it?

75 mcg is a large dose. Injected sub-q you run a very big risk of growing... your intestines as much as anything else.

How large are you in terms of lbm? I have about 190lbs LBM and my 40mcg daily was very effective..........

sportsagent

Awards
If injected IM post workout into a muscle that was worked, there is potential for site specific growth due to upregulation of IGF1 receptors.

Btw, how are you measuring 0.5IU on a slin pin??

The U-100 pins have demarkations of 2IU, and U-50s have 1IU demarkations.
I have U-100 pins. It is showing markings up to 50 or 1/2 cc. I am measuring up to 4 for my am injection and 3 or a little over for my pm. Is that not the correct measurement for a 1mg/ml 1 ml bottle of long IGF from MR?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have U-100 pins. It is showing markings up to 50 or 1/2 cc. I am measuring up to 4 for my am injection and 3 or a little over for my pm. Is that not the correct measurement for a 1mg/ml 1 ml bottle of long IGF from MR?
U-100 slin pins are 1cc (100 IUs of slin). U-50 are 0.5cc (50IUs of slin). U-30 are 0.3cc (30IUs of slin). You have U-50s.

Each mark on a U-50 is 10mcg of IGF1. 4 in the AM and 3 in the PM is 70mcg. There is no way to ACCURATELY measure 75mcg on a U-50 unless your 1mg of IGF1 had been diluted with 2mL of acetic acid instead of 1mL.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sportsagent did you follow all guidelines how to treat this product VERY GENTLY? The molecule is extremely fragile. Be *GENTLE* with the syringe. Push the plunger SLOWLY in, otherwise the solution squirts onto your cells inside with such force as to unavoidably break the product.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How about injecting into pecs and Shoulders??? Any problems there? To close to the heart, etc......

sportsagent

Awards
I find it almost impossible to inject 3 units slowly, there is tension and it takes some effort to push the plunger, usually making it go in fast. Any solutions?

sportsagent did you follow all guidelines how to treat this product VERY GENTLY? The molecule is extremely fragile. Be *GENTLE* with the syringe. Push the plunger SLOWLY in, otherwise the solution squirts onto your cells inside with such force as to unavoidably break the product.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How much dilutant are you using? You *ARE* filling most of the syringe with bacteriostatic water, aren't you? Well if you aren't, you SHOULD. Take your igf into the syringe, then fill it with BW up to, say, the 20 mark on a syringe that goes to 30 or all the way up it doesn't matter, THEN take the air bubble out, THEN inject. Slowly. You have much more volume this way and for sure doing the 30mcgs of pure solution will make it a fast inject and destroy a good part of it.

Not adding BW to the syringe (NOT THE VIAL!!!!) also means that when you take the air bubble out, you will lose a good chunk of what you drew out.

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How much dilutant are you using? You *ARE* filling most of the syringe with bacteriostatic water, aren't you? Well if you aren't, you SHOULD. Take your igf into the syringe, then fill it with BW up to, say, the 20 mark on a syringe that goes to 30 or all the way up it doesn't matter, THEN take the air bubble out, THEN inject. Slowly. You have much more volume this way and for sure doing the 30mcgs of pure solution will make it a fast inject and destroy a good part of it.

Not adding BW to the syringe (NOT THE VIAL!!!!) also means that when you take the air bubble out, you will lose a good chunk of what you drew out.
What if you have them dilute the solution more with AA when they send it to you, like I've heard of people putting 4 extra mL (I think) in there, would you still need the BW?

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope. Consider this. Say you're going to do 40mcg. That goes to 4 on a 30-unit syringe if you're using the 1ml solution as-is. Now, you've added 4 extra ml, so to get the same 40mcg you need to fill it up to 20. If you lose a whole unit by taking out the air bubble, that's only 1/20th of your 40mcg, or 2mcg lost. Oh well, it's not perfect. Now you can also do bilateral injections. How the heck are you going to do bilateral injections when your syringe is at 4... ?!?!?!?!?

And if you aren't doing bilateral injections, believe you me, you need to alternate sides, unless you want to grow one side much more than the other, which also COULD be useful in some cases..........

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nice, nice...thanks for the info...I"m just waiting until I have the cash to do a cycle of this stuff, and trying to continually research until then.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How likely is it you will hit a vein if you try to inject a calf shot?

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Always aspirate when you inject IM. Pull back the plunger. If blood comes up, re-pin and repeat. If you get tiny bubbles of NOT AIR BUT EMPTY SPACE, you're good to go. As far as calves, I honestly don't know, I've only done my biceps, pecs and delts... ;)

sportsagent

Awards
I ordered 2 vials of 1mg/ml stuff from MR and they said they were going to send me an additional vial of BW, but never did. So how am I supposed to obtain this now?

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Contact him if you paid for it, otherwise you can get it at universal kits and a couple of other places.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most pharmacies will provide it with no questions asked, just as with the slin pins, I do believe. I'm in Canada so it might be different wherever you are..........