Where i can find good pro hormonals in Miami?

marcosbsantos

Awards
Does any one know where i can find good pro-hormonal supplements in Miami?

I looking for halotest-25(any pro hormonal of powerlab) or trenadrol but i couldn't find in the site Massnutrition, i just found in other site but they don't have a store or warehouse they just sell on-line and ship to Miami. I am looking for this supplements, i try to google any store in Miami but i couldn't found either. If anyone lives there or have bought there knows where to buy and could send me the address i will be happy.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
trenadrol is gotta be online if you want a turinabol clone look into Primordial Performance its turinabol LV

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
:stooges:

I recommend Turinabol-lv by Primordial Performance if youre looking for halotest

marcosbsantos

Awards
tank you people, nice site but all the orders is on line if credit card i looking for more a warehouse or a store there, but tanks anyway. :)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I get my Anabolic Halo at the GNC around the corner from my place. Check it out. :drive: :tongue2: :smirk:

jk

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I get my Anabolic Halo at the GNC around the corner from my place. Check it out. :drive: :tongue2: :smirk:

jk
lmao my vitamin shoppe just banned that substance

Jurassic

Jurassic

Awards
Go to the local highschool. If it's illegal and it exists it can be purchased at a highschool.
well, except plutonium and stuff.

/joke. (kindof)