Where can I buy Nolvadex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swirvin1

Awards
Hi everyone. I just started my second cycle of Epistane and I want to make sure I get a solid PCT product or even two products if necessary to maintain my gains. I was thinking of taking Revolution PCT; what are your guys thoughts on this product? And I hear a lot of good things about Nolvadex, but I do not know where I can purchase it. Could anybody help point me in a better direction concerning PCT products and where to purchase them?

Thanks!!

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Watch the forum rules. You can't ask for sources here. Do some Googling or look at the pop up ads here.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
use a serm like nolva or clomid. dont use over the counter pct that are (ATD)

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
just wanna know why i got an infraction for mentioning a supplier that is a sponsor on this site. arent research chems legally sold ??

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
no, research chemicals are not legal UNLESS you have a registered research lab. It's a gray area that is unenforced and allows consumers to purchase uncontrolled chemicals. Just like how I was able to easily purchase chloroform when I was 16 from a lab supply website.

Also, I think the research chem companies are not sponsors of this site, just google ads puts the ads on the site. if they're a sponsor, they'll have a company forum. I haven't checked the list myself, so I could be wrong here.

Regarding Nolvadex, you can buy it from a company you find from googling it. FYI, tamoxifen citrate is the ingredient that's in the Nolvadex SERM that you're looking for. Research chems can be legit as well, but personally I just prefer pharm tabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.