When to take Phera-Plex

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
I'm dissapointed, I thought people on AM were better informed than this. Phera-plex and Ergomax are isomers of the same compound, hence they can both be written the same way so it's not fraudulent advertising (although the name is misleading - you're noticing the PHERA-max when you should be noticing phera-MAX).

Phera-plex is pure 5a 2-ene isomer, whilst Ergomax is a mix of the 5a/5b 2-ene and 5a/5b 3-ene isomers. SNS Methyl-plex was close to phera-plex being 80% 5a 2-ene and 20% 5b 2-ene, whilst Pherabol was an exact Phera-plex clone at 100% 5a 2-ene. Phera-max is Ergomax (contains all isomers), consult this thread for further information

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/generic-labz/43678-cross-reference-pheramax.html#post507929
Thanks for the link and please don't be disappointed b/c in the words of Billy Madison "I'm here to learn everybody!" so I won't continue to be an ignorant lemming that stocks up on a DELIBERATELY misleading product, thinking it's something else. I've done several searches on Phera-max and have always had conflicting results. The bottom line for me, up until this point, was the label. In my experience PP is much "cleaner" than Ergo which always seemed to give me lower back pain (but still worked well). It's a shame but at least now I know. Thanks again and reps for you my friend.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
What about their H-50 clone (Mega-H); is that legit or is it another shady misrepresentation?:think:

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
What about their H-50 clone (Mega-H); is that legit or is it another shady misrepresentation?:think:
I've heard nothing that would make me question the legitamicy of Mega-H.

To be honest I think that GL make good products, I just think their choice of name for Phera-max was a little off. It used to be called Pheramone-X but they changed it apparently because people were confusing it with Phera-plex. But the new name sounds even more like phera-plex so it's backfired on them. They should have called it Ergoplex or something like that.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No wonder my run with pmax this time around is not as great as my first time when i ran like this:

pp= pheraplex pm=pheramax

days 1-3 10mg PP
4-7 15mg PM
8-13 20mg PP
14-19 10mg PP 15mg PM
20-21 30mg PM (not so good)
22-30 10mg PP 15mg PM

The best gains for me on that cycle was during the 1 cap each portions. So in my eyes PP is a better compound than ErgoMAX (or PM). My cycle now im doing 2 caps (30mg) or PM and no PP and its not nearly as good but alot of other things could contribute to this. And all this time i was mislead to believe that PM was PP, how dumb!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No wonder my run with pmax this time around is not as great as my first time when i ran like this:

pp= pheraplex pm=pheramax

days 1-3 10mg PP
4-7 15mg PM
8-13 20mg PP
14-19 10mg PP 15mg PM
20-21 30mg PM (not so good)
22-30 10mg PP 15mg PM

The best gains for me on that cycle was during the 1 cap each portions. So in my eyes PP is a better compound than ErgoMAX (or PM). My cycle now im doing 2 caps (30mg) or PM and no PP and its not nearly as good but alot of other things could contribute to this. And all this time i was mislead to believe that PM was PP, how dumb!
What was your overall impression with PMax (by Hammer Sports) bro; is it as good as AX Phera-plex? I have both and was just wondering if PMax lived up to the original AX product.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What was your overall impression with PMax (by Hammer Sports) bro; is it as good as AX Phera-plex? I have both and was just wondering if PMax lived up to the original AX product.
I actually used PheraMAX from Generic Labz....to me it was not as good but I also found out that it is more of a ergomax clone. Ergo and Phera as you may know are very similar just having different ratios of 2ene and 3ene isomers. PheraPlex is almost pure 2ene and I think i respond better to it even if they are very very similar.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I actually used PheraMAX from Generic Labz....to me it was not as good but I also found out that it is more of a ergomax clone. Ergo and Phera as you may know are very similar just having different ratios of 2ene and 3ene isomers. PheraPlex is almost pure 2ene and I think i respond better to it even if they are very very similar.
I havent really paid attention lately. Is there no one left selling an exact 2ene PP clone anymore?

I think I still have some of that Pheradrol (true 2ene clone) that NP was selling a while back. :D

It would seem a shame if there are like 5 brands and Superdrol and no true PP.

I noticed I also have a bottle of Hammer Sports (Prometabolix) superdrol and PP buried in my supplement closet. What was the verdict on his stuff anyway. I know it was up and down. A lot of people seemed to think his Halodrol clone was under dosed. How was the overall feedback on his PP and Superdrol?

grantr

Banned
Awards
I actually heard that you should take methylated substances on an empty stomach

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually heard that you should take methylated substances on an empty stomach
yup. i just heard the same. A big shocker to me I always thought you take with food for better digestion/absorbtion. There was a discussion on this a few weeks ago and it was suggested that it would not make that big of a difference. I find it hard to find times where im not eating anyway lol.

Alpine, not sure about the Hammer Sports stuff....i remember there was some fuss about it before. And as far as true 2ene goes its really hard to tell I guess you would have to ask the manufactuer if they know the ratio.....doubt they do.