when to switch from napalm to lipo ultra for photo shoot

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've run several bottles of these products and both are Great but i know from personal experience i do hold water on Napalm. I was thinking maybe 2 weeks out I would switch over to Lipo Ultra to be as dry as possible. I'll be doing the usual water manipulation, sodium lowering, taraxatone the week before but wasn't sure exactly how long tihe localized diuretic in ultra needs to be effective.

Thanks

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've run several bottles of these products and both are Great but i know from personal experience i do hold water on Napalm. I was thinking maybe 2 weeks out I would switch over to Lipo Ultra to be as dry as possible. I'll be doing the usual water manipulation, sodium lowering, taraxatone the week before but wasn't sure exactly how long tihe localized diuretic in ultra needs to be effective.

Thanks
A week off of Napalm/Lipo Ultra bewfore the shoot would work,no need for a full two weeks off.Especially with the taraxatone etc.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks i will stay on napalm till 1 week out than go with lipo ultra

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would drop *anything* that contains Yohimbine Hcl a week before the shoot.So if you're saying that you are going to use Lipo Ultra *after* the shoot yeah,no issue there,just wanted to clarify my point here for ya.