When to start DCP

HDeuce7

HDeuce7

Awards
I am currently at 19% body fat and trying to drop down to 10%. I have two bottles of DCP. Should I wait until my body fat gets lower then start taking the DCP or can I start taking it now. My diet and training are all in check.

lionel

Awards
why wait?

What's stopping you from taking it now? 19-10% may just be figures, but it certainly ain't gonna be easy and A LOT of people do not see through with it.

What i'd do is take DCP now in your journey to 10%. Once you reach there with a good diet and all and still find it good, cycle off it after each bottle and get back on it again.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
There's no reason why you wouldn't be able to start now, It'll help you get ready for summer :)

Let me know if you have any product related questions, I will help you out best I can.

Mannypolarbear

Awards
30 minutes before each meal right??

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
whats DCP
Damage Control Protocol

[wrap]http://anabolicminds.com/recomp.jpg[/wrap]

DCP : Damage Control Protocol

TTA
Salvia Miltiorrhiza
Propionyl-L-Carnitine
Potassium Pyruvate
Raspberry Ketones

VERY Basically, TTA is a PPAR agonist, which frees fatty acids to be metabolized. TTA has side two side effects - one good, one not so good.

Not so good is that a study shows TTA increases the activity of DGAT, which transfers acyl groups to glycerols, allowing fat to be redesposited. Salvia Miltiorrhiza inhibits this enzyme.

Good is the fact that TTA also increases the activity of Carnitine Palmitoyl Transferase, which carries fatty acids into the mitochondia to be burned. Propionyl-L-Carnitine (which has an affinity for the body's cells) readily exchanges itself for free carnitine. The Propionyl group is also cleaved and sent into the KREBS cycle (and is oxidized to succinate, I believe.) The increased activity also increases oxidation of pyruvate. Potassium Pyruvate is chosen to provide potassium, to help with cramping sometimes seen with TTA usage.

Raspberry Ketones are included because they are potent thermogenics...and we were able to include an effective dose without having to increase to 3 capsules.

Write up HERE

HDeuce7

HDeuce7

Awards
Thanks guys. I am going to start taking it this week.