When Cop Use Steroids,

AgnosticFront

AgnosticFront

Awards
I guess I just dont understand you man. Im only 22 years old, I an happily married, have a damn good job and own my own home. When im just messin around you get all butt hurt about it and personally attack me.... Whats up with that? do you need to feed you ego that bad? How much more grown up do you want me to be? Just because I look at life with less boundaries then you means im not an adult?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I guess I just dont understand you man. Im only 22 years old, I an happily married, have a damn good job and own my own home. When im just messin around you get all butt hurt about it and personally attack me.... Whats up with that? do you need to feed you ego that bad? How much more grown up do you want me to be? Just because I look at life with less boundaries then you means im not an adult?
Let me start by saying I'm sorry for personally attacking you. I guess I just didn't recognize that you were just messing around. It's just when you called what was being said **** talk, during a discussion you took no part in contributing to. This board was not intended for flame wars or arguments, so I'm dropping it.

As for feeding my ego...that was full a long time ago. :D

AgnosticFront

AgnosticFront

Awards
Nah man! I wasn't calling it **** talk! :)

I was saying ****. Talk about......

You know like "Oh **** dude ... You know what i did last night?"

Get it? :lol:

Here ill buy you a beer... :cheers:

;)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I hope this doesn't mean that you two will be swapping spit in the shower later :D