When caffeine fails/What stims work for you

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello everyone.
so I am kind of an interesting specimen. Caffeine provides me zero results. I can down 600mgs of caffeine and get no energy, no rapid heart rate, no anxiety, nothing. I have taken a nap after 400mgs before. This is with or without tolerance breaks. It just does nothing. Now, bupropion (a popular anti depressant) is supppsed to give people energy, it does nothing for me. I tried the ADHD medicine vynase at a single and triple dose and noticed no effect at all. Modafinil, hydrafinil, all the other analogues do nothing at all except make my pee smell.
The only stims that seemingly work as advertised are DMAA at or above 100mgs (even back in the jack3d days, and DMHA above 150mgs. Also cyclazodone works really well for me when I use it.

anybody else have a crap time with stims?

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
Caffeine seems to make me tired, which is weird. I've recently switched to the Mesomorph PWO. (Germanium/DMHA).
Using 1/2 a dose as all stims make me crash later. I just like a little kick since I hit the gym at 5:30 AM. I'm not sure if I like it yet or not...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello everyone.
so I am kind of an interesting specimen. Caffeine provides me zero results. I can down 600mgs of caffeine and get no energy, no rapid heart rate, no anxiety, nothing. I have taken a nap after 400mgs before. This is with or without tolerance breaks. It just does nothing. Now, bupropion (a popular anti depressant) is supppsed to give people energy, it does nothing for me. I tried the ADHD medicine vynase at a single and triple dose and noticed no effect at all. Modafinil, hydrafinil, all the other analogues do nothing at all except make my pee smell.
The only stims that seemingly work as advertised are DMAA at or above 100mgs (even back in the jack3d days, and DMHA above 150mgs. Also cyclazodone works really well for me when I use it.

anybody else have a crap time with stims?
From what you are explaining, it seems like you have a reverse effect or no effect to most stimulants, which can happen for some people and it can be caused by numerous factors. Have you ever taken a prolonged break from stims in general?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Caffeine seems to make me tired, which is weird. I've recently switched to the Mesomorph PWO. (Germanium/DMHA).
Using 1/2 a dose as all stims make me crash later. I just like a little kick since I hit the gym at 5:30 AM.
They say caffeine making someone tired is a symptom on adhd but alas, adhd medicine doesn’t affect me. I even tried ah… whatever the compound Ritalin is. Nothing. Next to try I suppose is adderall when I can get some.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
From what you are explaining, it seems like you have a reverse effect or no effect to most stimulants, which can happen for some people and it can be caused by numerous factors. Have you ever taken a prolonged break from stims in general?
Yes sir. Went six months with my only stim source being a soda a day (so like 40mgs maybe) and then right after that went 6 months without even tea. Absolutely zero stims for that 6 months. Just very few stims work. It’s always been a huge disappointment for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are a lot of stimulant options available for people that don't get much or anything off of caffeine, but with pretty much all of them, the results are going to vary from person to person, so it's not really a matter of which one is the best, its a matter of finding which one is best for the individual person.

A few that come to mind right off would be:
  • N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine (commonly referred to as Eria Jarensis) - SNS Eria Jarensis Caps
  • Dynamine
  • TeaCrine
  • EnXtra
  • Phenethylamine HCI (SNS PEA-500 Xtreme)
  • Alpha Yohimbine (Rauwolscine) - SNS Alpha Yohimbine Caps
I'm sure there's more, those are just the ones that come to mind right away.

I like our SNS Eria Jarensis capsules. They contain 150 mg. per capsule of N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine and there are a lot of days I'll take one or two capsules to help get me through the day.

SNS Eria Jarensis Caps - Normal Price: 29.99; New Years Sale Price (coupon code newyears30) - 20.99 ea.

SNS Alpha Yohimbine Caps - Normal Price: 24.99; New Years Sale Price (coupon code newyears30) - 17.49 ea.

SNS PEA-500 Xtreme - 2 sizes - 120 caps and 240 caps

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes sir. Went six months with my only stim source being a soda a day (so like 40mgs maybe) and then right after that went 6 months without even tea. Absolutely zero stims for that 6 months. Just very few stims work. It’s always been a huge disappointment for me.
If you've tried a stim holiday already, and it sounds like you have, then the answer to why you don't respond to them is likely a complex one. It would derail your thread all to pieces if I went into all of the details and possibilities, but you're welcome to pm me or contact me sometimes and I'd be glad to go into it for you.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Using 1/2 a dose as all stims make me crash later. I just like a little kick since I hit the gym at 5:30 AM. I'm not sure if I like it yet or not...
I have gone back to bed half hour after taking pre workout. In the same boat

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Try some smelling salts!

I like the ampules that ya can break and use when needed…Not sure it’s what you’re looking for, for daily use.

Also ephedrine, you try that ?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Try some smelling salts!

I like the ampules that ya can break and use when needed…Not sure it’s what you’re looking for, for daily use.

Ephedrine does nothing at all. Even high dose

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me Kratom works best and will even work with zero sleep. It can be addictive so I wouldn't recommend it everyday. As far as pre made preworkouts go crack and crack gold are the hardest hitting I e used. One has 120 mgs dmaa and the other has dmaa and dmha in it.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try some smelling salts!

Dude this local shop I go to always gives me samples and stuff. Anyways I was getting some Karbolyn and the lady was like here you’ll love this. Wasn’t to sure what it was. Got the gym followed the instructions on the label. Holy hell!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice score! That’s a 15 dollar product…
Yeah I love this shop man been going here since highschool. They have a bunch of sarms and PH or whatever these guys are selling now. I don’t even really look at that section these days.