what's your favorite fat loss product??

bullet

Awards
Allright guys so it's time to start cutting up again. I've managed to gain some unwanted fat. So i figured i'm going to do a precontest diet, and maybe help it out with some fat loss product. Although they worked really good in the past, I've decided to stay away from all the research chemicals for a while. So what do you guys like from all the legal fat loss products out there?

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
I rotate various products - Clen, T-rex, Amp/HEAT

Don't really have a favorite.

Gumbo

rkieltyk

Awards
im definetly a big TTA supporter (burn3d). bout to try it w/ some sesamin next week.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sesathin/TTA

bullet

Awards
so out of the legal over the counter fat loss products i see that most of y'all like TTA/sesamin. I've honestly never heard of TTA before and a quick search online revealed a few products: SAN Blaze Extreme, Omega Sports Burn 3D, Scivation Lipid FX. Any one of these have you found to work better than the other?? And as far as sesamin, has anyone experience fat loss on it? Is it really worth the money? And if you've done the TTA/sesamin stack what kind of side effects have you experienced if any?
Thanks

bullet

Awards
also what kind of results have you gotten of of the TTA/sesamin stack? And how long was the cycle run?

Thanks bros

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would have to give my vote to the ALRI Venom system.Ive tried may research and OTC products and saw almost no results.

I lost around 30 lbs in 3 months and that has never happend for me before Venom.Good luck and if you decide to try it do a search and get all the info you can because this stuff really packs a wallup.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
EPEDRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with KYNO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would have to give my vote to the ALRI Venom system.Ive tried may research and OTC products and saw almost no results.

I lost around 30 lbs in 3 months and that has never happend for me before Venom.Good luck and if you decide to try it do a search and get all the info you can because this stuff really packs a wallup.
mmowry did you run thyrogen-x with it?if so what did you see from that specifically?As I will be running it soon.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established

good to hear! ill be cutting with the tri-lean system + thyrogen x coming up soon enough. ive read nothing but GREAT feedback.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No I ran Lean Dreams and Hyperdrive 3.0. I have a tremendous threshold for therms and stims so I went over the suggested amount ( 4-6 hyperdrives and 3 leans/day ).

I must say DO NOT TRY THIS. I started at their recomendations and worked up. You will need an ocean of h2o and a lot of discipline to remind and force yourself to get in your macros.

Best of luck to all and as a side note I did have some libido issues (at the time I was working twice as much as I was home so it didnt matter much ) so I would suggest to do some prevenative maintenance to save frustration ( and its not only yours Im talking about !!!!!!)

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
Venom by far... nothing exceeds it's appetite suppressing and energy enhancing properties.

Except maybe AMP. I <3 Amp.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Melting Point (TTA) is on sale for $20 over at Nutraplanet.