What's up guys?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
So I'm out of the loop nowadays...

Still working out regularly. Haven't been on any gear for a while. Been doing a lot of cardio too (used to do NONE). My goals have changed from being huge and stronger than a mofo to being still pretty big and strong but healthier and more athletic. Few things about my current life situation...

Still work in a medical lab.

I may go to Iraq for a year within the next couple months.

Weighing about 225-230 around 15%ish.

Can still pull 500lbs for one. :dl:

Will probably go on a test cycle soon depending on how a couple of lingering issues in my life work out. Read: :chick:

Can anybody recommend a good herbal test booster? I'm thinking of Drive but I don't really know if there's anything newer and better.

:wave::cheers:

tattoopierced1

welcome back SS.. glad to see you back around these parts

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn man, I figured you were dead from the M1T days finally catching up to ya :) Welcome back!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
welcome back SS.. glad to see you back around these parts
Thanks man. :cheers:
Hows the knee? did you get surgery?
Knee is better. Got a brace, but no surgery. Haven't attempted any squats, but I can run with the brace and not too much pain. I do have good med insurance now so I may pursue surgery soon...
Damn man, I figured you were dead from the M1T days finally catching up to ya :) Welcome back!
M1T? I never took no M1T....:lol:

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Thought I was seeing a ghost. Welcome back SS! It's good to see ya again.
Try Stoked/PCS for a good test booster.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Thought I was seeing a ghost. Welcome back SS! It's good to see ya again.
Try Stoked/PCS for a good test booster.
Thanks man I'll look into it.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Supe! Glad to see you around, man! I hear Diesel Test Hardcore is some amazing stuff. Sounds like it would be right up your alley.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
another one that is interesting is MAN's Primal Male

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Wow helluva day. I just found out that the whore is ****ing somebody. Oh well. Definitely going to Iraq now...

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
It's a good thing. It's been a long time comin. Finally I can move on.

On a side note I just got off the phone with the cops, hahahahahahaha. Dude was pretty cool, and I successfully negotiated getting the 1500 dollar ring I gave her back.

Score: 1 for SS. 0 for dirty backstabbin slut. :D

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
^What's up man?

So I started an Epi/Phera 30mg/30mg cycle...

:D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back, SS! Long time no see, man. Sorry to hear about the woman situation. Glad you got the ring back.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back, SS! Long time no see, man. Sorry to hear about the woman situation. Glad you got the ring back.
Yeah it blows. You have no idea how bad I wanna **** her **** up. No ****ing idea...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah it blows. You have no idea how bad I wanna **** her **** up. No ****ing idea...
I feel ya, man. I got out of an engagement many years ago right before i met my current wife. While it was ugly at the time, it was the best thing i ever did. Hope all is well outside that fukced up situation.

You still talk to chad?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I feel ya, man. I got out of an engagement many years ago right before i met my current wife. While it was ugly at the time, it was the best thing i ever did. Hope all is well outside that fukced up situation.

You still talk to chad?
Yeah he lives about 30 min away from me. And I'm roommates with PI...

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Just a thought.....

Why are women backstabbing whores?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
whatup SS, im just starting to linger back too

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I've been to stout. Good pub. Big.

I had the sheppard's pie and a couple guiness' before a Knicks game.

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
Drive is badass..... but RPM is the best in my opinion for lean dense muscle gains and fat loss

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Im running Blue Gene and Blue Up for Controlled Labs soon, supposed to be a great test booster... ill keep ya updated bro!

I feel ya on the backstabbing whores part, my girl cheated on my while i was in the Marines... fxck that bitch

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Im running Blue Gene and Blue Up for Controlled Labs soon, supposed to be a great test booster... ill keep ya updated bro!

I feel ya on the backstabbing whores part, my girl cheated on my while i was in the Marines... fxck that bitch
Yeah I'm in the Army and might go to Iraq soon. I don't think I could trust any bitch if I went overseas. Best not to have any attachments...

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm in the Army and might go to Iraq soon. I don't think I could trust any bitch if I went overseas. Best not to have any attachments...
Fxck it... besides bro Weekend liberty can be so much more enjoyable when youre single :thumbsup: Keep up the good work brotha

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Fxck it... besides bro Weekend liberty can be so much more enjoyable when youre single
Especially when you're on test! The ex (the whore) didn't allow that sort of thing...