Unanswered What's the strongest oral anabolic I can buy right now?

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Been awhile since Andro what's the most potent thing out there right now?

Last edited:
Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any US sources seems like it's all uk. Thank you!
Woah woah woah, I’m not at all saying you should run this, it may be the strongest oral, but it is also the most side heavy oral. If you are going to touch this stuff make sure you do lots of research and have plenty of cycles under your belt.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Woah woah woah, I’m not at all saying you should run this, it may be the strongest oral, but it is also the most side heavy oral. If you are going to touch this stuff make sure you do lots of research and have plenty of cycles under your belt.
What would you suggest that's relatively safe and a good pct afterwards? I want to order something tonight.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here's a thread with some info, as well....

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M1T is the strongest for sure. Next down the list by a good bit would be superdrol, then Dianabol, Anadrol, MSten, M1A, DMZ...

Are you stuck with any certain choices for legal reasons?

First cycle, try Tbol or Anavar, and Proviron 50mg of each a day for six weeks and see how that grabs you.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
M1T is the strongest for sure. Next down the list by a good bit would be superdrol, then Dianabol, Anadrol, MSten, M1A, DMZ...

Are you stuck with any certain choices for legal reasons?

First cycle, try Tbol or Anavar and Proviron 50mg of each a day for six weeks and see how that grabs you.
Cool I haven't ordered just yet. I'll take any option I can buy online if it's relatively safe (as safe as prohormones go). But US sources only since I want to get this by tomorrow. In the future I'm game for M1T.

You think Anavar and Proviron would be better than just 1-testosterone?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cool I haven't ordered just yet. I'll take any option I can buy online if it's relatively safe (as safe as prohormones go). But US sources only since I want to get this by tomorrow. In the future I'm game for M1T.

Well if you have a real 1-T transdermal then that would be good for sure. But if you’re talking about that 1-andro product you mentioned above I’d just skip it.

Anavar and proviron for six weeks will help build some quality tissue and enhance training to a significant enough degree that you will for sure have tasted the forbidden fruit. Will it be transforming? No. Not by a long shot, unless it’s a cut in which case it very well could be.

They also need to be real, or it will not be as easygoing. If it’s actually dianabol in the anavar and they spiked the proviron with winstrol to give it more kick then you’ll have a bad time.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I'm not sure you're going to get anything by tomorrow.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well if you have a real 1-T transdermal then that would be good for sure. But if you’re talking about that 1-andro product you mentioned above I’d just skip it.

Anavar and proviron for six weeks will help build some quality tissue and enhance training to a significant enough degree that you will for sure have tasted the forbidden fruit. Will it be transforming? No. Not by a long shot, unless it’s a cut in which case it very well could be.

They also need to be real, or it will not be as easygoing. If it’s actually dianabol in the anavar and they spiked the proviron with winstrol to give it more kick then you’ll have a bad time.
I'm not sure you're going to get anything by tomorrow.
Doing next day air with samedaysups so probably Thursday but let's see.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s the rush, trying to be “Hoe ready” by summer ?