Whats the longest u can stay on test, and still come back?

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
well call me an addict if u want... but i went on test-e a little over 6 months ago and never came off. originally, i got off it after 12 weeks as planned. but after 3 weeks of pct on nolvedex i felt like sh*t and said "f*ck it". i know this is not the smartest thing ive probably ever done...but thats just what i do, push it to the limits. recently i added in deca and im doin pretty good with it...i figured after 10-12 weeks of deca i would just cruise at 250mg of test-e a week from then on out.
however, if i did decide to come off in the future... would i be able to bring my natty test back after say a year-2years....with nolvedex/clomid?

whats the longest u guys have stayed on test and still been able to bring back ur natty test? without going on TRT

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There is no telling. Everyone is different. Even from regular cycles, some people bounce right back, some take a long time. Some come back to lower range levels, some have test that is in the shitter..

You know the chance of never coming back to "normal" range is there, so just do it, since you will anyway, and deal with it later..

If you come back, great, if not then be prepared to be on HRT.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
if you aren't using hcg then its iffier
do u mean now....or when i try to bring it back? because i could get hcg. only reason why im not doing it now is because my sexdrive is fine and i dont care about testicle size.... so no reason to make more acne

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i mean now. testicle size is one of those indicators. the longer they stay tiny, the less likely they will work again :)

But you could run it small dosed for the cycle, like 250iu 2x a week, just enough to keep them alive

drumirvin

Awards
I think Imprezivr6 nailed it. I was "on" non-stop from your age to now. I took small breaks but I thought I needed to stay on so I could compete. I screwed up in 2004 and took WAY to much HCg (upwards of 5000 i.U. in one sitting) post-showtime. My Bad.
Well now at the grand old age of 36, I get TRT for the remainder of my days. I have the testosterone count of a 96 year old...I basically chemically casturated myself.
But hey, HRT has been fun. I know I am sounding like "Dear old Dad" by saying to be careful but unless you compete...(specially in the National and Jr. Natties) I would keep to cycling and taking time off. Even those guys have their breaks. Well most do... You play...you may pay..later. Just my three cents worth...
drum

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
I think Imprezivr6 nailed it. I was "on" non-stop from your age to now. I took small breaks but I thought I needed to stay on so I could compete. I screwed up in 2004 and took WAY to much HCg (upwards of 5000 i.U. in one sitting) post-showtime. My Bad.
Well now at the grand old age of 36, I get TRT for the remainder of my days. I have the testosterone count of a 96 year old...I basically chemically casturated myself.
But hey, HRT has been fun. I know I am sounding like "Dear old Dad" by saying to be careful but unless you compete...(specially in the National and Jr. Natties) I would keep to cycling and taking time off. Even those guys have their breaks. Well most do... You play...you may pay..later. Just my three cents worth...
drum
thanks for the feedback i hear ya. it would suck if i got hurt in the future and couldnt work out anymore, then i wouldve wished i cycled instead of stayed on....but as long as bodybuilding is a lifestyle(#1 priority), i guesss i dont mind