What's everyone think about the MJ Fox deal and R. Limbaugh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Saddam moved the WMDs at the last minute before the invasion. The WMDs are now in Iran and North korea, just pray they don't end up in Canada! How does the North America Union sound to you?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Facts? Facts are we screwed up and we knew it months ago if not well over a year. For certain. Why are we still there? Every second we stay there we are wasting taxpayers' money getting Americans killed, killing Iraqis, and making things worse.

This IS another Vietnam. Doesn't matter whether or not you realise that.
Where did I state my war position? I can't seem to find it.

BTW- Vietnam killed 58,000 US troops in 8 years, with a total count of 211,000 US casualties so this comparison is quite a stretch (To this date, 2813 US troops have died in 3 years). Another example of you not knowing the facts but I'm sure that won't stop you fomr throwing "Vietnam" into the fray next time to ge that dramatic effect right?

Fact is those hundreds of billions being wasted on this "war" need to be put elsewhere. AT HOME.
Where did I disagree with that? I can't seem to find it.

You sound like you still believe there are WMDs in Iraq and that Saddam had them. I think you're the one who's desperate to "believe." You've caved in to all the fear mongering. You've bought the "war on terror" hook line and sinker. In another thread you even wholeheartedly approved of the removal of the rights of American citizens as long as they are bogusly designated "enemy combatants." That kind of thought is destroying America.
I do? All I did is quote what Senator Dashcle said to show you Bush didn't trick Congress and now I am pro-war and still think they are there? I am a fear mongerer? I bought into the war on terror? Actually 3,000 dead did that on 9/11 whether its and individual or state based terrorists group, its all the same to me. Thanks for telling me my position when I have never stated such in this thread. Must be ncie to be that smart to know people's positions before they state it.

Way to misread read ANOTHER thread. I suggest you get some glasses because the "enemy combatants" are meant for NON-us citizens. THe bill doesn't deal with US citicizens at all but way to try and twist that one around too.

The point is, the same people I hear complaining that we shouldn't fund stemcell research are the same ones supporting that preposterous screwup in Iraq. How can you support the indirect funding of terrorist recruitment campaigns but vehemently oppose the funding of research that WILL save lives. Yes someone will make discoveries in stem cell research. However without the US government funding, it will take longer, lives that could have been saved will be lost, AND the US won't be the ones to discover it; some other country will. A country that doesn't have it's political nose crammed into a 2000 year old book of fables.
I don't think I saw anyone complain, just state the prosects of the bill but that didn't stop you from going off on one your emotional tangents again. Sit down, cout to 10.

It really is amazing at the amount of words you put someoone's mouth that doens't agree with your viewpoint.

Since I don't believe Bush tricked Congress that means that I am pro war?

Time to wakeup and realize there are people out there that can look at things from a logical perspective and not some emotional based opinion such as yourself.

You really are parnoid, void of any factual information and so pent up with anger towards Bush and religion that is clouds what you read, think and hear objectivetly.

Maybe you should actually dig through the posts and find what my position is before stating what everyone wants and/or believes in.

You have successfully taken this thread about the Fox ad and made into your own personal anti-war, anti-bush, anti-religion, anti-everything rant because someone doens't think Bush tricked Congress.

Since I didn't beleive your viewpoint simply because the evidence and facts show that its completely untrue, I'm now a religious, pro war, anti stem cell, anti civil rights, fear mongering, individual when in fact I have already stated that I don't mind stem cell research, thought the war was handled wrong, dind't like the fear ads about terrorism and havne't been to mass in over 10 years even though I am an conservative Repbublican.

Funny how you just assumed all of that with my disgreement on one simple idea.

You have just becomes what you complain about, an indivdual who blindly accepts facts without an inkling of rational or logical thought.

You have gone from one extreme to another. :clap2:

Thanks for killing this thread.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Okay, how the **** does my parkinson's fox/limbaugh thread turn into a war thread??

Good thing Bobo shut it down cause if someone would of brought a 9/11 conspiracy into this I would have started loading the ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.