What's a really good fat burner?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I highly suggest the diet cardio and exercise first with a single compound added in
Of course diet and exercise are paramount, and should be dialed in before taking any supplement(s). It’s not a bad idea to try one ingredient at a time, but often ingredients work synergistically with each other, so you can not only get the effects of 1+1=2, but perhaps 1+1=2.5 or 3. To each his own, but I don’t think it’s always necessary to introduce one ingredient at a time. One supplement, yes, but there is no right or wrong really.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Of course diet and exercise are paramount, and should be dialed in before taking any supplement(s). It’s not a bad idea to try one ingredient at a time, but often ingredients work synergistically with each other, so you can not only get the effects of 1+1=2, but perhaps 1+1=2.5 or 3. To each his own, but I don’t think it’s always necessary to introduce one ingredient at a time. One supplement, yes, but there is no right or wrong really.
Supplements are only one ingredient...

"Proprietary blends" are blends.

Mostly full of overpriced crap you do not need.

I'm helping you (op) keep money in your wallet, build a healthy physique, and not put crap with fillers in it in your body.

But hey, to each their own.

The smart ones will get my messages.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supplements are only one ingredient...

"Proprietary blends" are blends.

Mostly full of overpriced crap you do not need.

I'm helping you (op) keep money in your wallet, build a healthy physique, and not put crap with fillers in it in your body.

But hey, to each their own.

The smart ones will get my messages.

A supplement can have any number of ingredients. Not all multi-ingredient supplements are proprietary blends; prop blends are when the doses of individual ingredients aren’t disclosed. The label I posted is NOT a proprietary blend.

What “fillers” are you talking about? I find it amusing how you say the “smart” ones will get your messages, when you often say incorrect things that you are unable to substantiate, such as the whole protein supplement “debate.”

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

A supplement can have any number of ingredients. Not all multi-ingredient supplements are proprietary blends; prop blends are when the doses of individual ingredients aren’t disclosed. The label I posted is NOT a proprietary blend.

What “fillers” are you talking about? I find it amusing how you say the “smart” ones will get your messages, when you often say incorrect things that you are unable to substantiate, such as the whole protein supplement “debate.”
Lmao. I've had many guys on this forum, usually older who know the ins and outs, PM me and tell me I'm right.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmao. I've had many guys on this forum, usually older who know the ins and outs, PM me and tell me I'm right.
You want a gold star? You’re wrong; people agreeing with you are welcome to be wrong with you as well. You don’t know basic definitions, be it what a prop blend is, or what constitutes health or lack thereof. You also don’t seem to know what broscience is; you claim that your anecdotal evidence from a few people you know isn’t broscience, but pulling from peer-reviewed, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies is; that’s literally backwards. You also talk incessantly about being unhealthy, yet don’t seem to have a problem with constantly running testosterone and HGH, both of which have more potential adverse effects than the natural supplements you warn against so much.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
You want a gold star? You’re wrong; people agreeing with you are welcome to be wrong with you as well. You don’t know basic definitions, be it what a prop blend is, or what constitutes health or lack thereof. You also don’t seem to know what broscience is; you claim that your anecdotal evidence from a few people you know isn’t broscience, but pulling from peer-reviewed, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies is; that’s literally backwards. You also talk incessantly about being unhealthy, yet don’t seem to have a problem with constantly running testosterone and HGH, both of which have more potential adverse effects than the natural supplements you warn against so much.
Have a blessed weekend sir!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you recommend?
For forskolin? 50mg of 95% extract per day. You can split the dose and/or take it with food to minimize and chance of an upset stomach, but it’s often not necessary to do so.

nathanb

Awards
Green tea on an empty stomach.

Keeps metabolism boosted for 6 hours and has fat burning capabilities way stronger than the tiny amount of caffeine. Will also keep you healthy.
Is there any bad effects to drink green tea on an empty stomach?