Whats a good prohormone to take for a runner/ light lifter ?

bigrich954rr

Awards
I need to find some thing to take to pack on a little weight clean and lean. but also hoping for it to help with running and strength gains.

Whats a good one to take and what are the sides i was hoping for a mild one.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
orastan-e or orastan-a clone...you know who ben johnson is right?

bigrich954rr

Awards
the D-plex and the oraston-E but look pretty the d-plex is cheaper.

Which is better and which has the least sides ?

bigrich954rr

Awards
sorry forgot to add the running type is some sprints and long 5 miles

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
orastan-e or orastan-a clone...you know who ben johnson is right?
^^^^This...(Although I heard Johnson preferred Furazabol, and not Winstrol due to him saying Winny made him feel tight).

As for sprints or distance...many of the steroids increase RBC count so endurance typically just comes as you are able to provide greater amounts of oxygen to working muscle tissue.

On a side note - I think its funny that they stripped Johnson after testing positive, but then gave it to Lewis, who failed at least three drug tests the previous year lol.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane increases your cardiovascular capabilities, maybe even dramatically like in my case. Androlean would be a good choice as well, as Ryan pointed out.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stanozol thp ether (pstanz) or furazabol thp ether(furaza-a) would most likely be the best options here. it'd be easier to run a low dose with one or two bottles (2 for a 6 weeker).

dont expect to gain much if anything, but it'd be enough to preven catabolism and help with strength/power output.

I dont know about androlean, as no one has ever used it.

but prototype nutrition has 11-spray & 7-spray, these would also be a good choice.

I hope to be running a log of the two soon.

bigrich954rr

Awards
wow think cant pick what to run.

Would it be better or ok to stack two of them ?

what would be the best cycle and pct ?"

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
^^^^This...(Although I heard Johnson preferred Furazabol, and not Winstrol due to him saying Winny made him feel tight).

As for sprints or distance...many of the steroids increase RBC count so endurance typically just comes as you are able to provide greater amounts of oxygen to working muscle tissue.

On a side note - I think its funny that they stripped Johnson after testing positive, but then gave it to Lewis, who failed at least three drug tests the previous year lol.
rumor has it ben believed he was on furazabol (which was not banned at the time) but obviously he was in fact on winny, so i believe your correct.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
wow think cant pick what to run.

Would it be better or ok to stack two of them ?

what would be the best cycle and pct ?"
i would keep it simple big guy. in my opinion, its better to run a little higher of either of the orastan clones by its self rather then lower and with another compound.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Tren,amazing strength gains with not that much added size,so if your looking for a more lean powerful body,go with Tren.

youngguns555

Awards
don't even touch tren, you won't be able to walk up the stairs without getting tired and sweating. it's great for strength but bad for any cardio. d plex is good because in low dowses dht can increase cardio and increase muscle exertion capabilities over long periods of stress.

bigrich954rr

Awards
ok so its d plex or orastan clones. whats a good amount to run and for how long ?

I like d plex cause it cheaper but if the other is better ill run that.

Also whats the cheapest or best place to buy from ? can pm me

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
If price is your main factor, you may want to reconsider taking a prohormone. If you can barely afford the PH, chances are you aren't going to spend enough on support supplements and PCT.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
D plex will have some sides, its a meth PH so your still going to have issues at a low dose.

Transdermal Dermacrine would get my vote. 4 pumps a day, look at the thread where everyone is using it as a Test base for PH cycles. Its non meth, and shouldnt jack up for BP or anything like that. It will be the best choice if your worried about side effects.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
don't even touch tren, you won't be able to walk up the stairs without getting tired and sweating. it's great for strength but bad for any cardio. d plex is good because in low dowses dht can increase cardio and increase muscle exertion capabilities over long periods of stress.
right on

bigrich954rr

Awards
If price is your main factor, you may want to reconsider taking a prohormone. If you can barely afford the PH, chances are you aren't going to spend enough on support supplements and PCT.

Well im looking for the best and willing to spend about 200 max of 250 dollars for a 4-6 week cycle but im cheap and like to save money too.

bigrich954rr

Awards
im looking for a place to buy everything i need in one shipment i dont want to have to go buying from diff places. but im willing to stack, i use to run test and tren back in the day but ive been off for the last 4 years but now not looking for size.

What would be the sides of low d plex dose ?

bigrich954rr

Awards
sorry for the so many questions. I just want to be sure before i get back into it. i know everything has changed so im looking for the best ideas and advise. ?

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
I just finished logging a dplex cycle on another board NO SIDES AT ALL went 5 weeks dosed it 75-75-100-100-100 just a little agressive for a bit lol and gained no weight at all and all major 1reps gained at least 15lbs decent compound would do it again 4 sure

youngguns555

Awards
d plex is underrated, good compound and gives great aggression in the gym. It makes you want to get sh#t done.

bigrich954rr

Awards
Just got my stuff hoping for a little less bf and a little more muscle. and alot more strength. trying for like 4 more reps per lift in the end and be able to run little faster.

Im hoping the running speeds up with the little bit less of the B/F while upping the muscle. well thanks guy for the advise.

Think i can do 50/75/75/75/75/75 ?

maybe up it to 100 ?

why does it say dont take 4 hours before bed time ?

youngguns555

Awards
if you do go up to 100 i would wait till your last week or so, and if you take it to late it will keep you up all night

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our old dermacrine is probably as mild as they come and decent gains.

IrishDaniel

Awards
Maybye i'm wrong but i'v been told by a mate of mine thats on test 250 , he does not run as the test alone could give him a stroke? Is this true with ph? Just a thought

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Maybye i'm wrong but i'v been told by a mate of mine thats on test 250 , he does not run as the test alone could give him a stroke? Is this true with ph? Just a thought
Does he already have high blood pressure? That would be the main cause. Yes - a PH could theorietically cause this if it's target hormone (or it by itself if it is active) raises blood pressure. If you don't have high bp, chances are not likely. For extra insurance though most will run hawthorn berry 2 weeks prior to, the whole cycle, and all through PCT to combat and bring bp back down.

IrishDaniel

Awards
Oh ok i knew there was somthing of it. I guess real gear is more potent

amethyst

Awards
d-plex at 50mg is effective for stamina and some strength. Pct will be a breeze at 50mg for 6week cycle. Milk thistle and any quality ai/pct formula sold otc . Complete cycle will run you less than 60 bucks.