Whatever It Takes: Road to Shredz (Love It Kill It)

OrangePeellll

Awards
A little background info about me:

I'm a 24 year old male at 5'3" tall and 124 lbs. I'm currently "skinny fat" at about 15-18% BF. I squat 155, deadlift 260, and can't even bench a plate.

Now, some people may tell me to bulk regardless of body fat but I'm not going to do that if I feel uncomfortable in my own skin. I think cutting first will increase the lean mass gained:fat gained ratio when I lean bulk later on.

Also, I believe as a natural, increasing strength is a priority and more strength will generally equal more mass. At the same time, I LOVE doing 5 day splits so I'm going to combine these two ideas.

Workout plan:

Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Shoulders
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Traps and Arms

Each day will have three big strength movements and the rest will be random pump stuff. I'm probably not going to gain much strength on a cut but at least try to maintain.

Cardio plan:

I'll start at 20 minutes cardio post workout Monday through Friday. Saturday's and Sunday's I work a pretty active job so any more cardio would be pointless.

Probably do elliptical or just brisk walking.

Calves: 100 leg press calf raises AM and PM every day.

Nutrition:

I'll start off with 1850 calories a day and see what happens. Usual macro split.

Supplements:

Scivation Xtend (Intra Workout)
DHEA
Garcinia Cambogia
Vitamin D

I'll cut till I'm shredded, then lean bulk ! I want to push the natty limits !

Thanks for reading and I hope you follow along !

OrangePeellll

Awards
7/18/2016: Chest

Strength exercises

1. Barbell Flat Bench (95x3,100x3,100x3) The rep set range was 3x3, and will be for most strength exercises.
2. Barbell Incline Bench (85x3,90x3,90x3) Felt this in the upper chest but also front Delts. Last set was tough.
3. Flat Dumbbell Bench (40x4,5,5) Normally I can get 45 lb Dumbbells for 8 if it's the first chest movements. Felt really weak on these. Target was 3 sets of 3-8 reps.

Hypertrophy/Pump

1a. TUT Incline Dumbbell Flyes (15x 10,10,10) Each set lasted 70-80 seconds
1b. Wide Push Ups (BWx10,10,10) Normally I can do 40 fresh but not after the pressing and supersetted with tut incline flyes
2. Incline Dumbbell Flyes (2 dropsets) (D1: 20x12, 15x7,12.5x7) (D2: 20x12,15x7,12.5x7) Suprised I got the same reps for each dropset

Calves: 100 One Leg Bodyweight Calf Raises (each leg)