What would you stack with Pheraplex?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
chillen out

the fact that i have taken BOTH PP and 3-AD and the fact that i recommend that it would be a good stack isn't enough? :aargh:
My bad Mace i didnt know that you had used both. I was just trying to give my opinion on a safer stack. i dont know if 3ad is 17a methylated or not but if it is i dont like putting methylated products together. But i trust you and If you say that 3ad and pp would be a great stack then i trust your opinion. didn't mean to piss ya off bra.....

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My bad Mace i didnt know that you had used both. I was just trying to give my opinion on a safer stack. i dont know if 3ad is 17a methylated or not but if it is i dont like putting methylated products together. But i trust you and If you say that 3ad and pp would be a great stack then i trust your opinion. didn't mean to piss ya off bra.....
you didn't "piss me off"!

:hammer: But, 3-AD is NON-Methylated!:hammer:

:dance:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Wow!!!

you didn't "piss me off"!

:hammer: But, 3-AD is NON-Methylated!:hammer:

holy **** really !!!!!!! thats so bad ass!!! how r the sides? by the way whens it coming out?????? please i want to use it sooooooo bad !!!!!!!!!:food: not even kidden bra ! i want to so so so bad !!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
holy **** really !!!!!!! thats so bad ass!!! how r the sides? by the way whens it coming out?????? please i want to use it sooooooo bad !!!!!!!!!:food: not even kidden bra ! i want to so so so bad !!!
sides are nil..........

all day pumps, leanness, HUGE increase in vascularity..........
libido through the roof, very little acne, very little aggression in me........

should i continue, or do you have a pool of drool around your feet? :toofunny:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
omg

sides are nil..........

all day pumps, leanness, HUGE increase in vascularity..........
libido through the roof, very little acne, very little aggression in me........

should i continue, or do you have a pool of drool around your feet? :toofunny:
I'm wiping it up right now!!!! so i'm guessing you cant tell me when it's coming out. or where i will be able to get it ?! how long does it take to kick in??:frustrate omg i want it so bad! lol

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm wiping it up right now!!!! so i'm guessing you cant tell me when it's coming out. or where i will be able to get it ?! how long does it take to kick in??:frustrate omg i want it so bad! lol
didn't you read my other "threads" !?!?!?!?!

June 1
Nutraplanet, ofcourse!
1-3 days

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
nice

didn't you read my other "threads" !?!?!?!?!

June 1
Nutraplanet, ofcourse!
1-3 days

i must have over looked that. do you know how much its going to run??:goodpost:

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Word of 3ad spreads like a virus. Not that I mind it commanding the thread. How is BP on 3ad? How is BP on Propadrol? So are we talking SD like gains in size and strength here from 3ad? Maybe I asked this somewhere else but I forget.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Word of 3ad spreads like a virus. Not that I mind it commanding the thread. How is BP on 3ad? How is BP on Propadrol? So are we talking superdrol like gains in size and strength here from 3ad? Maybe I asked this somewhere else but I forget.
poopypants is doing a log on propadrol right now..........
blodd tests will be released when the product (3-AD)is released......

but, i didn't notice any unusual BP increases, BUT, i also did NOT get it tested while on.........

Xmass85

Awards
macedaddy your cycle of 3-ad, PP and Epi looks amazing however...The two AI's during post cycle therapy may not be as good of an Idea as you think. I have ran 2 AI's together post cycle and saw alot of joint soreness..more is not always better but the way you planned the rest of that cycle has got me interested in possibly adopting and using it:)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
macedaddy your cycle of 3-ad, PP and Epi looks amazing however...The two AI's during post cycle therapy may not be as good of an Idea as you think. I have ran 2 AI's together post cycle and saw alot of joint soreness..more is not always better but the way you planned the rest of that cycle has got me interested in possibly adopting and using it:)
2 AIs? :think:
torem is a SERM

Xmass85

Awards
I know torem is a serm....haha my bad buddy I was thinking MASS FX was an AI, still not exactly sure what it is, should probaly look into it abit further.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know torem is a serm....haha my bad buddy I was thinking MASS FX was an AI, still not exactly sure what it is, should probaly look into it abit further.
no prob...........
FX is a test booster (it increases test production and frees it up, too!) :clap2:

Xmass85

Awards
mace, what kind of gains can one expect both in weight and strength from the 3-ad? Im planning on running a very similar cycle to the one of PP, 3-ad and Epi that you laid out however a little different, what type of gains did you make on that particular cycle