What would happen if someone missed their dose pf clomid one day in middle of pct?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious- I thought I forgot to take my clomid this morning

but then I remembered taking it out of the blister packs along with my multi and fish oil

But it got me thinking- what would happen if someone forgot to take their clomid in the middle of pct???

I have read that clomids half life is like 36 hours so I am assuming that one would have to miss more than 1 dose in order for anything to happen?

Anybody?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ha ha! Clomid has a half life of 5 days so you'd be fine. You can take the dose late if you want to. Nolva is like 3 days. You would not be affected by a missed dose.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not a mother ****ing thing shwell, is this the first thread you made this week? seems like it

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah it is lol tryin to change my ways my man but I will BE BACK IN THE WINTER TO THREE THREADS A DAY!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys I lovez u too :( :(

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Dude, do you sit around thinking up some of these dumb ass threads. You have way too much free time on your hands.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its called getting other peoples feedback and gathering information- you should try it!

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i set an alarm on my berry for all my important pills... like sluts and their birth control

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DUDE I do the same thing- and Im a slut!

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you should do some research and learn the half life's of serm's and AAS if you are using them. This is extremely important. People shouldn't even touch anabolics unless they have read anabolics 2007-2009 (which ever u can get or prefer) and also Seth Roberts book anabolic pharmacology. A simple Google search would have provided you with the info in less time then it took you to make this thread. Not trying to be a **** just trying to help. Use the internet and do not rely on brotelligence. In this case your first response to this post by wastedwhiteboy had the right answer but a lot of times i see threads where people are misinformed. I spent 4 years studying online and reading books before i did a cycle. Be safe.

There are a lot of people on here who give very bad advice, very few really know what they are doing and those people have been around for a while. I highly suggest reading anabolic Pharmacology then you could be one of the people giving out the correct advise.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A SERM is not an anabolic- although I agree with oyu- I should have known the half of life of the SERM- but when it comes to anabolicss- I know the half lifes

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats the half-life of tbol, dbol, anavar, and 11-oxo... without looking

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay mr aim! I should have worded my self better! I should have said- I know the half lives of the anabolics I have taken!

In fact I need to research the m14/pmag half life right now

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A SERM is not an anabolic- although I agree with oyu- I should have known the half of life of the SERM- but when it comes to anabolicss- I know the half lifes
I call bullsh*t... uber bullsh*t. You wouldn't know them if they hit you in your shriveled up balls.

Have a nice day!

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Yup, that'll be another epic cycle aborted after 2 days.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did you really think i thought a serm was an anabolic after all i wrote in my comment? Did you read what i wrote? How old are you BTW? Those questions that you were asked about the half life's you could not answer. I can. Do your research, seriously before you hurt yourself. Ohh and thanks for the repps guys.