What to do with a small amount of Anavar?

Toxin23

Awards
I'm planning my next cycle and was looking at options for my oral. I got my hands on 120 tablets of 10mg Anavar (pharmaceutical grade-labeled as oxandrolone). I was wondering if I should even bother running it since it would only net me 40mg/day for 4 weeks. Should i look for another oral or just use what I have?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It s true that pulsing was set up to minimize strong compounds side effects, thus it is used with strong compounds. but pulsing can be done with any oral.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Give" it to a friend. Buy something else.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm planning my next cycle and was looking at options for my oral. I got my hands on 120 tablets of 10mg Anavar (pharmaceutical grade-labeled as oxandrolone). I was wondering if I should even bother running it since it would only net me 40mg/day for 4 weeks. Should i look for another oral or just use what I have?
Stack it with hd

30mg Anavar & 50mg hd for 6 weeks.

Var/tbol is a great cutting stack. So would var/hd

MuscleJ

Awards
Save it... why try to use ? Buy a cycle that's worth it

Wilcox

Awards
If it is TRULY pharm grade 40 MG wouldn't be too bad in all honesty.

Toxin23

Awards
If it is TRULY pharm grade 40 MG wouldn't be too bad in all honesty.
It's the real deal. So 40mg/day over 4 weeks with some test should be ok? I just want to know if it is worth investing in another oral or not.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the real deal. So 40mg/day over 4 weeks with some test should be ok? I just want to know if it is worth investing in another oral or not.
Yes, its with investing in something to stack it with, like tbol or hd as a 6 week kick to a test cycle.

It's a stupid idea if your thinking of running it at 40mg for 4 weeks solo.