What Supp to Run with a High Cardio regement???

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Alright Guys, been around the block a few times and I'm ready to put on a little muscle for winter while continuing my High Intensity Cardio Workouts and Jiu Jitsu Sessions. What would a nice supp or compound be to run while I continue this regement? I had bad shin pumps with AX Superdrol and that won't work. I ran Havoc and really puffed up with water retention toward the end. I got 3 weeks in on a Kilosports Trenadrol run and I wasn't seeing any results at all while cutting so I'm just not sure what the right move is. Any other HIT cat's out there that have successful compounds that work?? Cheers, ANGEL77

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
TRy X Ten by CEL, I've seen EVERYONE get results from that compound. Also try H Drol by CEL. To me though, with diet and in your case cardio, you can shape your own cycle as you choose, to an extent you see!!!

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
TRy X Ten by CEL, I've seen EVERYONE get results from that compound. Also try H Drol by CEL. To me though, with diet and in your case cardio, you can shape your own cycle as you choose, to an extent you see!!!
Thanks bro. Yeah, I thought about H-Drol a bit but don't feel like running a cycle as long as it's usually run. What is x-ten? Never heard of it. Cheers..

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Would a High Cardio Regiment be attached to a Light Brigade?

Sorry, couldn't resist.