What size shirt do you wear? How do you weigh?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
that would be nice.. Its retarded hard for me to find jeans that fit...I really can only wear 38x38 extra loose jeans, any other fit doesnt work due to glutes/quads not able to fit into the jeans. Waist is really a 34/36 but I have to go up a size or two with the extra loose cut to fit everywhere else.
Damn

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Dude you had me laughin with this post this morning! Remember the Skidz from the 80's??? LOL
I loved skidz! I actually looked for a pair online awhile back just to wear around the house as pjs. Now Z Cavaricci's those were some ugly pants!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't know what the phuck a skid is unless you talking about either shíttin' ya self or losing control of your car...

That's a phuckin skid to me....

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmao

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Lol these kids don't even know what they missed. The 90s and late 80s was the shlt! If I could I would relive the 90s over and over I'd love that groundhogs day scenario. Our culture and this country went on a huge decline after 2000. Societies becoming more ignorant and scared and technology keeps getting smarter and stronger... Hmmmm funny how Hollywood seems to tell stories a decade or so before they actually happen...

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree Mike. So glad i grew up and went to high school during the 90's, we had the best freakin music EVER.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree Mike. So glad i grew up and went to high school during the 90's, we had the best freakin music EVER.
Best music, great economy, war was minimal , gas prices great. Times were so good even the president said fuk it I'm gonna let that intern blow me at my desk after I dip my cigar in her cooch! After 2000 all that took a shlt and start goin to hell.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Best music, great economy, war was minimal , gas prices great. Times were so good even the president said fuk it I'm gonna let that intern blow me at my desk after I dip my cigar in her cooch! After 2000 all that took a shlt and start goin to hell.
Hell yeah I graduated in 02...
What about u guys?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Graduated in '97!! Mike i'd rep ya but i gotta spread the love first bro.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Graduated in '97!! Mike i'd rep ya but i gotta spread the love first bro.
96 for me so we're def on the same page bro. No worries on the rep. I'd send one your way but this iPhone app doesn't do that! AM update your APP ! Haha

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know what the phuck a skid is unless you talking about either shíttin' ya self or losing control of your car...

Skidz

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

^ Those are phuckin skidz to me.....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I'm 27 now
U do tha math...
So I'm pretty close , 4 years old I doubt you would be hip to the current trends. They sure went well with the first two jordans though! Woooooo

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I'm pretty close , 4 years old I doubt you would be hip to the current trends. They sure went well with the first two jordans though! Woooooo
I wore cross color jeans and a lighted British knight for any1s azz haha

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I weigh 200-205 at 5'10" and wear Xl all day. They fit perfect(usually). I don't do tight shirts like the underarmor or jerzey shore lookin baby gap shirts. Too constructing and drives me nuts! SKIDZ! Those go hard with Reebok Pumps! What about Used jeans? Remember them? We from the same era.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Ooooooo no he didnt! Aaron knows his stuff! Props+repped

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Lol he knew about the BK's! I was about to mention those. I had used jeans and Machine too. But I was always alil late to the party.I didn't get anything until it showed up at Burlington coat factory with some irregularity. I think Girbaud's were the closest to normal looking jeans of that era

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lol he knew about the BK's! I was about to mention those. I had used jeans and Machine too. But I was always alil late to the party.I didn't get anything until it showed up at Burlington coat factory with some irregularity. I think Girbaud's were the closest to normal looking jeans of that era
Pronouced Ja'Bo

I wore Ken Griffys, Emmit Smiths, Durango Boots, IceBerg, Nas Clothing Line, Fubu, Triple Fat Goose...

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Yea my fam didn't have much money growing up so I didn't get most of what I ever wanted. I hear ya bout being late to the party.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yea my fam didn't have much money growing up so I didn't get most of what I ever wanted. I hear ya bout being late to the party.
Where's my reps liar? :p

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I still go to Burlington but its hard to find a decent pair of pants without zippers all over em or a mural down the pant leg. I wish I had a bubble goose for throwback sake, but they hard to come by these days. Id rock it in a heartbeat.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my phone and unfortunately the AM app doesn't have it as an option. I will when I get on my laptop. I got mad reps to give to a few folks on here!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Pronouced Ja'Bo

I wore Ken Griffys, Emmit Smiths, Durango Boots, IceBerg, Nas Clothing Line, Fubu, Triple Fat Goose...
I had a 3/4 length triple fat goose. I got jumped in junior by 8 bltches cus I was finger bangin one of the girls dude couldn't get. Anyways that cost saved my ass! I barely felt a thing a wound up gettin up to kick the crap out of the ring leader

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I had a 3/4 length triple fat goose. I got jumped in junior by 8 bltches cus I was finger bangin one of the girls dude couldn't get. Anyways that cost saved my ass! I barely felt a thing a wound up gettin up to kick the crap out of the ring leader
lmao!!!

trainwcristi

trainwcristi

Awards
5"2
25 inch waist
208 lbs

Shirt size depends on brand and material

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was going be like damn u bigger than me haha...

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
hahaha ya i guess it does depend a lot on the company..but if a shirt is too tight on me and is like huggin the shiat outta my arm pits it gets annoying

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
1.82m (5 11.75) 113kg roughly (248 lbs) damn all you 6' 2" guys I wish I was that tall lol.

dactyl

dactyl

Awards
5-4 150 , medium to large, when I'm at 160 large to xl , a little big , but more comfortable, but at 160 I can still look swole in a bigger shirt
And for all the peeps here from growing up as a teen in the 90's , what about the starter jackets with the huge team logo on the back that people used to get shot or beat up over back in the day

lafitmat

Awards
183 5/11 6 ft i like the look of a medium the snug fit but i am not into the length of the shirt so i usally go with a large

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yup mediums are just too small now for me...

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
**** i havent been able to wear a medium in forever lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I ain't phuckin with a medium haha

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5'9" currently 169-170. I generally wear larges but since I've cut up last summer larges still fit ok but aren't as snug as they were before and most mediums are too tight though there are some that fit good. It sucks being kinda in between sizes. They need a size between medium and large....ugh

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
5'9" currently 169-170. I generally wear larges but since I've cut up last summer larges still fit ok but aren't as snug as they were before and most mediums are too tight though there are some that fit good. It sucks being kinda in between sizes. They need a size between medium and large....ugh
Damn str8!

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Anything smaller than a 2x is tight in the shoulders and I don't even have big shoulders lol. 2x are nice an comfortable, xls are too if I cut the sleeves off.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
6ft even, 185. Usually larges, sometimes xl's depending on the manufacturer.

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Any you guys around for Bugle Boys? Ha!! Anyways 5'9 220 for me nuttin but xl's. Like a shirt that cascades over my physique as opposed to huggin it. Look really good draped off some beefed delts. Usually the xl's start wanting to hug after a couple washes.. Too big a gap from xl to xxl though.

willc86

Awards
I am 6 ft i weigh 210lbs

and I am starting to wear large. I used to wear mediums, but they no longer fit right.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
185lbs....xl and rarely large

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
239 and sporting the Ls and XLs. If it's a buttoned shirt it has to be an XL, otherwise it's either too tight around my shoulders or upper chest/back or the arms are too short. T shirts I can easily get away with Ls, although some shirts I think are cut European style so I get them a size larger (it's mostly only workout shirts or band shirts that are sometimes cut that way).

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I have to get fitted dress shirts or else they blouse out around my waist. Ahhh the problems of having a V-shape torso.