What kind of gains did you make on your first PH cycle?

What kinds of gains did you make on your first PH cycle?

• I don't think it did squat...

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • I gained 0 pounds, but lost fat

Votes: 20 3.2%
  • I gained 0 pounds, but gained lots of strength...

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • I gained 5+ pounds, and strength

Votes: 161 26.1%
  • I gained 10+ pounds, and strength

Votes: 222 36.0%
  • I gained 15+ pounds and lots of strength

Votes: 161 26.1%

• Total voters

slip3147

Banned
Awards
I used 4-ad and 1-test transdermals for my first prohormone cycle and ran it for 8 weeks, while eating 5000calories with a 40/40/20 split, i went from 240-275 8lbs of fat 20lbs muscle 7lbs water. Also put 65lbs on my deadlift, 50lbs on my squat 25lbs on my db presses and db curls went up 20 pounds, i would do it all over again in a heat beat. I used 500mg 4-ad and 200mg 1-test, i'd like to run a 600mg/600mg stack of 4-ad and 1-test, oh and i used e-form and tribex 500 for pct.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i ganed three pounds and lost an inch off my waist using mohn 16 mgs a day for five weeks.that was back in october-novemver of 2004

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Gained 15 lbs. LOTS of food and protein. My trick was actually increasing calorie intake gradually...

Silver Surfer

Awards
Sorry to get off the subject but i have read alot about these PH's and all the good gains you get provided you are on a good diet and traing regime. Well im 28 yrs old and I have just started working out again after about three years. I have my foundation from which i can build. This muscle memory thing works great so far but when i do plateu I would like to run a cycle to get me through it. Well with the new ban on PH's it has been hard to find a reputable supplement, the only PH's i can find are in the uk and it is made by Advantage labs, and Sci-Fit. Has anyone ever used this stuff or even heard about these companys? I would hate to waste 60 lbs = about $100 for a cycle of some bunk PH's. Thanks

SpecialK117

Awards
I ran my first cycle last december. It was M1T only. 10mg for the first week, 20mg for weeks 2-4. PCT was nolva, 40/40/20/20 mgs. Before I started I was 6', 209, about 11-12% bf. Weight peaked at 224 but most of that was glycogen and water. Strength went up a lot on most every lift. The only problem was as soon as I quit taking it, my strength started dropping again. I mean week 4 my 2 working sets of bench were 6x260, 6x265, and I couldve done more without too much trouble. A week later after I quit taking it, I could barely do that much, and my strength kept dropping every week. Now I am stuck at 6x250, 4x255. I also caught a couple of really bad colds during PCT. I don't know if that was because of the M1T, but I hardly ever get sick. I saw a similar pattern for every lift except deadlift and barbell curls. For some reason I kept everything on those. My weight stabilized at 211, so I guess I gained 2 lbs of muscle out of the whole thing.

I had been training a little over a year when I ran my cycle, but when I started training I was 6', 173, about 9-10% bf, so I felt like I knew enough about nutrition and training to run a cycle. Now I am still training to get back the strength I gained on the M1T, so I am extremely hesitant to run another cycle of anything, for fear it will turn out like the M1T.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
If you lost 13 lbs post cycle, something wasn't right

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My first 4 week cycle I went from 180- 187 lbs and went from 14% bodyfat to 8% bodyfat, I just started my second 4 week cycle this last monday, can't wait to see the 3rd adn 4th week results again, and my strength was through the roof
Were you doing much cardio?

SKYWALKER09

Awards
1AD/4AD cycle

I just got off my 1ad/4ad cycle about a week and a half ago. I have gained 12lbs and have kept 10lbs, started at 178 and ended my cycle at 192. Right now I am on my second week of PCT and I have still been getting PR's on my squats, deads, and bench. I used creatine mono for week 1-4, Swole V2 for week 5, and been using CEE from CNW since the start of my PCT. The CEE has really helped me keep my gains along with me keeping my calories up around 4000/day with 1-2grams of protein per pound of body weight.

Week 1: 300mg 1AD, 600mg 4AD
Week 2: 400mg 1AD, 900mg 4AD
Week 3: 500mg 1AD, 900mg 4AD
Week 4: 600mg 1AD, 900mg 4AD
Week 5: 600mg 1AD, 900mg 4AD
Week 6-Day 1: Clomid 300mg
Week 6: Clomid 100mg, Nolva 40mg, Tribulus
Week 7: Clomid 50mg, Nolva 30mg, Tribulus
Week 8: Nolva 20mg, 6OXO 600mg, Tribulus
Week 9: 6OXO 300mg, Tribulus

Currently:
22yrs old
5'10"
189lbs

usagionagi

Awards
I have a question about PH/AAS cycles.. will you keep a majority of your strength you gain from being on cycle?

SKYWALKER09

Awards
I have a question about PH/AAS cycles.. will you keep a majority of your strength you gain from being on cycle?
I know I kept alot of the strength, but not all of it. It definitely put me in a higher weight and strength class that I am still in. Im about to run another cycle soon. Will post my stuff on here when I do.

lifter2005

lifter2005

Awards
On my first cycle ever, 1ad/4ad, I gained about 12 pounds with an increase in strength that was phenomenal. However, my second cycle of 1ad/4ad, I broke out with a nasty rash all over my chest and arms. Ive tried Higher Power M1T, with little to no success, ive tried the transdermal 1ad4ad hydroxytest with moderate success.
I have a bottle of SD that Im hoping will give my the strength similar to my first cycle.
p.s I kept about 90% of gains.
F

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
my gains were ecceptional in copmparison to not using a PH the wild thing is that I used a relatively weak version. It was P6 and I never want to train with out it of course I cycled 4 weeks on and 8 weeks off just to be safe. on cycle my bench increased 10lbs per week and that was because I refused to go up any more than that in one week. but there was potential to go further. I'm new. I've been training and dieting for over a year and I'm ready to turn up the anabolic heat. off cycle I lost a few of my gains. rookie mistake should I be using PCT with this product if so what will help me keep my gains without the overkill of supplementation.
Which prohormone was in P6?
just to know.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
My cycle was a six week cycle of 1ad/4ad and I gained 17 pounds and lost 11 pounds because of poor PCT. The PCT is the key to keeping a large amount of gains.

I have a six week cycle of 1ad/4ad left and I will be much smarter next time with my PCT. :)

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I think its safe to say that the average guy will retain 10 to 12% of muscle and strength after a good cycle, thats a conservative number, that estimates the cycle was at least 30 days. Increased caloric consumption and cycled or regular creatine use of course would raise that number as well as increaseing the length of the cycle to 6 or 8 weeks. Type of training is also a predetermining factor regarding gains made on a cycle. Excessive caloric intake is the key to retaining weight gain from a cycle. Pct of some sort and adequate supplementation, all in all a somewhat costly and time consuming adventure that becomes a lifestyle, whether its a healthy one is a matter of prudent decisions made from experience and foreknowledge. A person can hurt themselves with exercise, supplements and weights

BigMatty

Awards
wow holy old thread, guess people are still voting on this lol

OldSpice

Awards
I think its safe to say that the average guy will retain 10 to 12% of muscle and strength after a good cycle
That's a ridiculously low number. I've known of guys who do cycles, completely skip PCT, and 2 months later still have 80% of their gains. This may not be the norm, but i'd say if you skip PCT you should be able to keep atleast 50% of what u gained.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm on week 3 of my first Superdrol Cycle and I've gained 26 pounds so far! Fricken amazing!

1ad man

Banned
Awards
funny question

bro im new here but a question like this is gonna get funny answer half of these guys are lying 20 pds in 3 weeks and 30 pds in 4 weeks stuff and all that while losing bodyfat be realistic here not even real juice test e the king of mass puts on 40 pds in 4 weeks .

I have done several phs and tell you the truth after pct and all said and done you only gain about anywhere from 5-10 pds . i personally think you gain 3-7 pds of ph's /

Now naturally you would be lucky if you gain a pound in month or so.

are ph's crap no i have used them and they work m1t is the real deal but can it replace real roids no. also phs are harder on the liver than injectables so in the long run is it worth it no.

but for the young ones who cant get access to a good site it is the only alternative. but now days labs are everywhere do research and you will find them.

As for wardog stop acting like a smartass and putting down the person asking the question. half of these guys are newbies and i think you were alittle rough on them.

now the roid monkey says this nothing beats real food nothing screw the protein shakes hit the tuna and eggs and eat healthy half the time you dont need ph's / with good diet and hardcore training you can put on muscle.

as for no cardio while bulking i think is a stupid idea considering ph and steriods raise your cholesterol level and blood pressure not doing it is harmful. Plus with all those calories you gonna get fat as hell. If you think your gonna put on 20 pds of muscle without putting on fat dream on.

cardio 30min 3 times a week even twice is good you will burn the extra fat away. by the way wardog cardio is good for the heart.

another thing is dont eat crap while bulkiing eat good fats omega 3 fats or flaxseed oil. you can cheat a bit you would be a fool not too. because with high calories your body adapts easily and once in a while eating bad foods is good once a week thing. but not everyday remember calories the amount dont put lean muscle on you. eat quality calories im not talking about them heavyweightgainer powders packed

with 10kg of sugar and crap. im talking about eatin good ole steak with masterpiece sauce , chicken breasts, tuna, eggs , egg whites than watch the muscle come.

to me 3 things build you diet, working out like a roid monkey your body should be aching everywhere, and rest you grow when you rest not while you inject and workout or shove them phs in your stomach.

I used to be 6 1 200 pds then i juiced up now they call me saluu the roid monkey 6 1 270 . peace out

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean the total gains or the net gains after PCT.
Mine were 18lbs, then lost 15.4 lbs. In my 2nd cycle, I jumped up 12 lbs in the 1st 2.5 weeks.

502 Country Boy

Awards
LOL My head hurts trying to read some of this jibberish.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean the total gains or the net gains after PCT.
Mine were 18lbs, then lost 15.4 lbs. In my 2nd cycle, I jumped up 12 lbs in the 1st 2.5 weeks.
such precision....
i gained 13.63 pounds, but then lost 4.79 pounds. :run:

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
I ran a few cycles last year, but only 2 really ended up happeing (gyno issues,sickness).

My greatest pleasure now thogh, is that I am at the same strength on lifts as I was on cycle, with lower bodyweight L) strength trainig rocks.

bigfucer

Awards
I hope a poll like this has not been posted before, but I could not find one and thought it would be interesting to see. I will answer this in a month or two I guess after my first cycle.

Please put the details of your first cycle and a little explanation of what you think went right/wrong with it as well to help others.
I am two weeks into a pheraplex cycle and i am up from 199@9%-->210 10.5% i am very satisfied and may consider doing one of these cycles per year. slight bloat/bacne/fat accum. the on feeling is stout. i hope this helps out

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I am two weeks into a pheraplex cycle and i am up from 199@9%-->210 10.5% i am very satisfied and may consider doing one of these cycles per year. slight bloat/bacne/fat accum. the on feeling is stout. i hope this helps out
Hey bro, you understand that this poll is over 3 years old right??? :) Just busting your balls. Glad to see you like the PP. Im actually thinking about kickstarting my next test cycle with it.

thetimbomb

Awards
i have gained 25 lbs in 2 cycles in the past year...

normally a cycle averages about 10 lbs, lots of strength...

megadrol didnt do anything for me

JGB

Awards
haha....sounds like a muscletech advertisement....i'm with you on calling "shenanigans"

Really....I'll have to try that! LMAO

Oh, I also heard that GNC Megaman multivitamin will add 6 inches to your penis in 3 days.....

Sincerely,
Your GNC Sales Rep.:stick:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'm on week 3 of my first Superdrol Cycle and I've gained 26 pounds so far! Fricken amazing!
serious?!?! how much did u retain?

JuggHed

Awards
My first cycle ever was Prostan (I later found out I underdosed) and ErgoMaxLMG by AX.

Terrific cycle. Started at 220 and ended between 245-248 when post cycle therapy was over, with only about a 0.5-1% increase in bodyfat. Strength exploded in all lifts, however I was coming off a long stint of atkins diet (dumbass I know) and had just lost 65lbs. Started the cycle benching 295x6. Ended the cycle doing 365x5...no joke. I give a little of this to muscle memory, but it was only 8 weeks cycle+PCT all together and that kind of gain was ridiculous. Noticeable increase in vascularity and muscle hardness as well as overall muscle growth. Had alot of inquiries of about my routine, diet, supplements, etc...Only sides I experienced were some minor back pumps near the end but other than that all other sides seemed non-existant...blood levels were in check.

Since then I've tried PP+Mzol+Mtrn and a pulsed Epi+Mzol cutter. The pulse didn't give me as good of results as I would have like but **** got in the way so I was only able to run it for four weeks instead of the 4 on, 4 off, and 4 on again like I planned. What I did gain in those 4 weeks though was satisfying and the amount of fatloss was a plus.

Anyways, my first cycle was by far the most productive as I haven't seen anywhere near 25-28lbs of retained gains in any cycle I've ran since. I do have hopes for the upcoming Sdrol+Epi pulse I'm doing while on a clean bulk though. I'm going to see if I can push my bench into the mid 500's with this one. Should be exciting.

rippedfreak123

rippedfreak123

Awards
NOW THE QUESTION IS, ARE THESE GAINS COMING FROM PEOPLE WITH NO AAS EXPERIENCE?

PEOPLE COMBINING THE ph WITH AAS?

CYCLED WITH ANOTHER PH?

WAT FACTORS DO THESE GAINS PLAY A ROLE IN?