what is the strangest thing you have ever cried about?

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Anything when it comes to athlete/sport glory stories will get my going just because of my background playing so many sports and knowing the feeling of such sweet glory. More so than that, is animals. I have a special bond with animals and it has/is been my passion to end up working with them at some point. I live in a part of Chicago where I can't have a dog in my building. Believe it or not, I've read several training articles and books on dogs alone...without even owning one myself. Ironically enough, I was out a bar one night and the owner came in with his Yorkie and a handful of treats. I took the whole handful and within an hour, I had trained Chelsey to sit, down, UP(stand up), and wait (wait for command to take/go after food). The owner was baffled :). It's odd, I wouldn't go as far to be able to say I can speak with animals, but I definitely understand them on a level unlike many others. Everything from the books I've read reaffirms the behavior I assimilated towards them. On numerous occasions I've been warned of hostile domastic animals...dogs, cats, etc. I've always ended up with them nearby without a growl anywhere in site. One of the best times was playing with baby tigers. They were avoiding the others that came into their pen. When I went in, I ended up with one in my lap sprawled out (have the picture too :)). It was one of the most amazing things....Their paws were so huge and their "meows" were so under developed it was the cutest thing. Anyway, to get back on track, I'm a sucker for animals. I'm an individual that takes A LOT to get pissed off (to the point where I wish it even wasn't so subdued) but I get more emotional and defensive over animals than humans any day. Somehow I believe that humans usually have it coming to them if they get into an issue :D hehe.

Cold

Awards
My g/f saves tons of money on whey, I just mix her up one pw ;)

I think the last time I cried was when I had to put my dog down :/ She got arthritis and it came real hard real quick. The first day she was just limping a little, the second she couldn't get up the stairs anymore, and the third she couldn't even move. We had to move the dishes right next to her, the next day we carried her to the vet and had them do it :(
**** man, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm kinda in the same situation as you were except my dog has neurological damage. I just can't get myself to go get her put down. Maybe it's selfish on my part, but I just can't do it. Me and that dog have been through too much together.

Oh yea, just so everybody knows I'm a little tipsy so if my typing sucks, well.... you know why.:wave:

noctorum

Banned
Awards
I know it's really hard bro, but you'll feel better afterwards. I truly loved sassy and I hated seeing her in pain like that

eRICH

Awards
I cry at the end of the movie Rudy... everytime...

Other times too... yeah, that's right... wanna fight about it? LOL j/k
I agree Rudy always gets me. For me that movie has a personal meaning because I always wanted to go to notre dame growing up-I screwed up high school & the sat-My mom died of cancer when I was a sophmore-just a rough time. I went to Holy Cross Junior college(same one as rudy) got my life together and worked harder then I ever had in my life. 4 semesters later I successfully fulfilled my dream and transfered into Notre Dame. In a couple days I start my senior year at Notre Dame. The whole thing has been somewhat surreal. Anyways whenever I watch Rudy its an emotional rollercoaster as I remember this surreal trip to where I am now. I honestly cannot believe i'm going to graduate from The university of Notre Dame this year & i know i'm going to cry like a baby at graduation...

This one i'm a bit ashamed of: I watched the Notebook during PCT while on clomid/nolva-def shed a few tears...