What is the difference?

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
Adipotide, semaglutide, tirzepitide? Is one better than the other? Are they all glp-1 agonist? First time hearing about adipotide. Can it be taken in conjunction with semaglutide or tirzepitide? I know you can only take 1 glp at a time so am curious if it works on the same receptors.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Adipotide, semaglutide, tirzepitide? Is one better than the other? Are they all glp-1 agonist? First time hearing about adipotide. Can it be taken in conjunction with semaglutide or tirzepitide? I know you can only take 1 glp at a time so am curious if it works on the same receptors.
If I'm not mistaken adipotide works similar but was only tested on rats and monkeys.

The more I read into your posts I'm thinking you should look less into these type of drugs and more into metformin. I feel like metformin is a safer more user friendly way to accomplish your goals and metformin also curbs appetite.

Also your already taking carderine which works very good as a gda and you gotta be careful combining any diabetes medication with carderine. They all lower your bloodsugar and you can end up in a situation with dangerous low blood sugar.

There's also a limit to what can be accomplished in a given time frame so you don't need to stack too much but if I could make a suggestion for a very effective fat loss stack. And this will apply to lots of ppl not just you.

But before I start, I think you said you had a baby recently? If breast feeding some of these drugs might get passed through to the baby, I don't know the risks but I have kids so in my mind it's worth looking into for there safety.

Yohimbine first thing in the morning on a empty stomach and do fasted cardio. Yohimbine really needs fasted cardio (even a 15-20min brisk walk will do) to do its thing but it's very effective like this. After cardio have a protein heavy breakfast, not much fat or carbs. You will be burning fat like crazy just implementing this

Continue the carderine as you are, I'm guessing your taking 10-20mg a day, no need to go over 20 at any time. Take this pre workout or if doing 20mg you could do 10 with your pre workout meal and 10 with your last meal of the day.

Look into a stimulant free fat burner with "mitoburn" just like carderine and sr9009 but to a lesser extent, mitoburn mimics the effects of exercise for greater fat loss.

If your not stimulant sensitive then add a black coffee or 150mg caffeine to the pre cardio and pre workout windows.

Keep your carbs pre and post exercise, not with the morning cardio tho.

This is actually about what IL be doing next cut.

You have fat loss agents coming from 3 different angles, your insulin sensitivity will be improved and bloodsugar will be stable and your appetite should be well controlled and there's nothing adherently dangerous or risky

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
If I'm not mistaken adipotide works similar but was only tested on rats and monkeys.

The more I read into your posts I'm thinking you should look less into these type of drugs and more into metformin. I feel like metformin is a safer more user friendly way to accomplish your goals and metformin also curbs appetite.

Also your already taking carderine which works very good as a gda and you gotta be careful combining any diabetes medication with carderine. They all lower your bloodsugar and you can end up in a situation with dangerous low blood sugar.

There's also a limit to what can be accomplished in a given time frame so you don't need to stack too much but if I could make a suggestion for a very effective fat loss stack. And this will apply to lots of ppl not just you.

But before I start, I think you said you had a baby recently? If breast feeding some of these drugs might get passed through to the baby, I don't know the risks but I have kids so in my mind it's worth looking into for there safety.

Yohimbine first thing in the morning on a empty stomach and do fasted cardio. Yohimbine really needs fasted cardio (even a 15-20min brisk walk will do) to do its thing but it's very effective like this. After cardio have a protein heavy breakfast, not much fat or carbs. You will be burning fat like crazy just implementing this

Continue the carderine as you are, I'm guessing your taking 10-20mg a day, no need to go over 20 at any time. Take this pre workout or if doing 20mg you could do 10 with your pre workout meal and 10 with your last meal of the day.

Look into a stimulant free fat burner with "mitoburn" just like carderine and sr9009 but to a lesser extent, mitoburn mimics the effects of exercise for greater fat loss.

If your not stimulant sensitive then add a black coffee or 150mg caffeine to the pre cardio and pre workout windows.

Keep your carbs pre and post exercise, not with the morning cardio tho.

This is actually about what IL be doing next cut.

You have fat loss agents coming from 3 different angles, your insulin sensitivity will be improved and bloodsugar will be stable and your appetite should be well controlled and there's nothing adherently dangerous or risky
I am stim sensitive so I try to stay away from anything other than 1 cup of coffee a day haha! Right now I am only on cardarine and thermo scorch. I think the thermo scorch has given me a 2 day headache :( but yeah I’m not trying to stack too much. I am only adding the semaglutide once it arrives. I have a glucose meter so I can monitor my blood sugar too. I just have a very curious mind and looove to research. No breastfeeding here, my daughter was in the nicu for the first week of her life and had a hard time latching and my supply was too low. I will read up more on metformin, I have seen it come up a couple times while reading about other things.