What is greatest amount of strength you have gained on cycle?

Izzman

Awards
In what type of cycle and how long before (and over what time period) did you notice great advances in strength? And what were these increases like (e.g bench, barbell curl, squat and etc.)?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In what type of cycle and how long before (and over what time period) did you notice great advances in strength? And what were these increases like (e.g bench, barbell curl, squat and etc.)?
I have only used one product that gave me any type of strength gains. Its a transdermal. I used it for 8 weeks, and I gained strength starting the second week, and every week there after. I added weight to every single exercise, every single workout. Nothing I have used since has given any type of strength gain at all.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
1-ad was awesome (it was my first two cycles) but--
squat went from 225 x 13 to 405 x 15

Izzman

Awards
I noticed...generally when cycling, leg strength tends to shoot up rather fast while the upper body strength increases are slower and more gradual, anyone have any ideas as to why that is?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I noticed...generally when cycling, leg strength tends to shoot up rather fast while the upper body strength increases are slower and more gradual, anyone have any ideas as to why that is?

my back is alot stronger on cycle and pumped helps with squating

whiteknight

Awards
yeah gotta agree with Deoudes59,back strength is awsome whilst on a cycle.