What flavour whey?

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
about to buy some optimum whey 100% i was just wondering what flavours you people that have tried them would reccomend, my mate bought a big tub of french vanilla creme and it tastes pretty damn good, was guna buy it cos then im not gambling but just thought id see other people opinions?
peace

saoirse

Awards
id go choc mocha havent tried it but i recon itll be good i have rocky road atm worst flavour ever had choc mint isnt 2 bad

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I would go for ATWs Cinnabun or Cupcake batter. I have ONs Mocha right now, and I really don't like it, lol. So I'm switching over to ATWs with my next order, gonna try cinnabun first, then cupcake batter :)

True74Seneca

Most ON flavours aren't bad, I haven't tried too many though. Rocky road wasn't bad. I really enjoy Cinnamon Bun from AllTheWhey, and Cupcake Batter is pretty amazing too. They come in concentrates and isolates, and both are cheaper than ON's.
I agree with everything here.^^^

I also have heard that the new wildberry is pretty damn good.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i would recommend trying cookies and cream, thats definitely my favorite flavor

Graham

Awards
Choclate mint our choclate . I hate all vannilas JMO. But O.N normally tastes better than most companys. I just got a tub of all the way . Good stuff. I use there pure whey isolate now instead of O.N. But i think both brands good for the price an quality

Last edited: