What exactly does mega-trn do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmusicianist

Awards
Ok, mega-zol is a winny derivative...therefore I know what to sort of expect from mega-zol...I understand that mega-trn is like trenbolone or something like that...but really don't know what would be expected...mass? cut? etc...any info would be appreciated...

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Reduction in bodyfat and strength gains is what tren is known for. Not too sure about TRN, but if its a derivative of tren, then it would have similar effects, just not as drastic.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pretty much what ^^^ said. You can also expect to put on a few or several LBM lbs with it. I can't wait to do an 6 weeker of TST and M-TRN.

mrmusicianist

Awards
are you going to do real test or methoxy tst?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
trn is very much like Tren in comparsion I got very similar results when running trn as when running fina inj. The sides are also the same for me higher bp, hair loss, and watch for prolactin induced gyno.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard it makes you grow a tail...:blink:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope, normal side-effect..There have also been reports of spontaneous growth of butts coming out of people's ears..Man, I have contributed absolutely nothing to the board today..

hotshooter2o

Awards
when is the best time of the day to take mega-trn? right in the morning? just before a workout?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
10 minutes after the point in which the moon becomes completely visible and Jupiter is aligned with Saturn (notice my responses in this thread have been completely ridiculous, basically falling in line with the questions..Hint, hint)

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
10 minutes after the point in which the moon becomes completely visible and Jupiter is aligned with Saturn (notice my responses in this thread have been completely ridiculous, basically falling in line with the questions..Hint, hint)
Dam man your giving out all my secret trn tricks I told you about. The best absobtion is at the exact time you quoted and now everyone will be getting bigger and more cut than us with TRN!!!! Dammit man!!! LOL :toofunny:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, really...I don't come on here to seem arrogant, and condescending, but comments along the lines of "I have just heard of TRN, I have no idea what it is, but am planning on taking it" become kind of absurd.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Well, really...I don't come on here to seem arrogant, and condescending, but comments along the lines of "I have just heard of TRN, I have no idea what it is, but am planning on taking it" become kind of absurd.
Right on man!! They just need to RESEARCH and then Research again before putting things into there body they dont know about!!!

Shock133

Awards
Why don't you say something along the lines of "do some searching on the board" then. That might put the thread to an end and not clog up this place any further.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Useless filler, spam spam, filler spam. Try searching blah filler spam blah blah. Cloggin threads blah spam filler.

D-Railed

Awards

If only people had the sense to google it...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why don't you say something along the lines of "do some searching on the board" then. That might put the thread to an end and not clog up this place any further.
Because bud, I have said something along the lines of "do some searching" 10,000 times in the short time I have been here..So sometimes, just sometimes some tough love is needed...:thumbsup:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Thats enough of this one. Run a search theres plenty of info on MegaTrn. What a pointless thread and pointless responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.