What do your parents say

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have recently been wondering, when or if my parents are going to ask me about steroids? i mean i have gained over 50 pds. i when from 170 in 2/06 to 230 in 8/08

Everyone has asked once they see me if they havent seen me in a year like old hs buddies.

Do you guys lie about it?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what mama doesn't know won't hurt her

say you've been taking creatine

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
i started lifting just after i moved out and my mum hasnt seen me while i was lifting then she came up and i happened to be 20 pounds heavyier hahaha she lost her mind and started rantig about steroids it seems to me that the older generation are very anti steroid:think:

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
My mom thinks that most of the supps I use are steroids. Impossible to convince her otherwise, too.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
My mom thinks that most of the supps I use are steroids. Impossible to convince her otherwise, too.

im in the same boat. protein = steroids, creatine = steroids, vitamins = steriods.

im away at school but only 2 hours from home so i make it a point to visit the rents as much as i can so they dont notice huge changes

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Not to be an ass, but if you are worried about what your parents might say, then you are probably too young to be using anything hormonal.

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
blame the protein shakes and creatine- or the crazy new work out programme "ray" from the gym has got you on!

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
if you old enough to be using the compounds...then who care's....all they can do is disagree w your choices...their not going to disown you so really what does it matter

when i first started cycling i went from about 220- 255 in about 2 years...and they never said a word...my father was a old school PL'r and i know he knew and he didn't say a word...at some point you're parents realize that cant make decisions for you and they let you make your own choices

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not to be an ass, but if you are worried about what your parents might say, then you are probably too young to be using anything hormonal.

Im not worried. its just my mom is a no bull **** kind of woman. she openly talked about the birds and bees and how "little willy" needs to in my pants till i move out and can afford it, etc etc. Im sure if she thought i was using she would say something bc she ALWAYS says something.
Im not using AAS..
Do u lie to ur parents

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if you live in your parents home i would not be using aas unless u have somewhere else to store it. keeping illegal drugs in your parents house is kind of a slap in the face to them. now, with that said- get a job
move out
run aas

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I don't live at home, nor does what my mom thinks of what I use effect my decisions about DS's. It's just funny to hear what our parents think about our lifestyles in general. At the same time, nobody wants to upset mom.:nono:

meatNcreatine

Awards
LoL, this reminds me...my brother ran i believe d-dol cycle like 10 years ago and he didnt really have a grasp on p.c.t. and stuff like that well (because he got a bad case of delayed gyno that needed surgery).....he blew up from like 140 skinny to 200 ripped, massive huuge in like less than a month. My ma at the time (RIP) found some pills on his bedroom desk and thought it was club-drugs or something..he showed it to him when he came back from work and he said, for real "mom...those are for my erections! why are you sneaking around my room?!" LoL her face turned beet red and she apologized 10000 times and totally believed it.

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
LoL, this reminds me...my brother ran i believe d-dol cycle like 10 years ago and he didnt really have a grasp on p.c.t. and stuff like that well (because he got a bad case of delayed gyno that needed surgery).....he blew up from like 140 skinny to 200 ripped, massive huuge in like less than a month. My ma at the time (RIP) found some pills on his bedroom desk and thought it was club-drugs or something..he showed it to him when he came back from work and he said, for real "mom...those are for my erections! why are you sneaking around my room?!" LoL her face turned beet red and she apologized 10000 times and totally believed it.

LOL that's a good one.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

whoa.....heheh...that will get her off your case.

As long as I wasnt pinning, I think they would behave, if I were jabbin, they might freak....then again I give em both an IQ of 80....

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my mom found my **** so she knows

yea and howd she react, my mom bugged when she found my nolva / clomid ancillaries.

but then again i said to her you took nolva and clen to get lean years back, lol

juss gotta be good at hiding lol, i had a 10 watt amp i would hide all my **** in, juss take the back panel off and shovce **** in there lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny: Oh snap, that was hillarious!

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea and howd she react, my mom bugged when she found my nolva / clomid ancillaries.

but then again i said to her you took nolva and clen to get lean years back, lol

juss gotta be good at hiding lol, i had a 10 watt amp i would hide all my **** in, juss take the back panel off and shovce **** in there lol
ur mom used clen..

i dont hide anything but im not leaving bottles of epi on the table.. all my pct and epi **** is my sock drawer

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ur mom used clen..

i dont hide anything but im not leaving bottles of epi on the table.. all my pct and epi **** is my sock drawer

i have a thing that holds shoes, and i broke it up into 9 sections, and i have EVERYTHING in there lol

shes a jewish mother, she rummages when she doesnt need to because shes nosey hahah

i have them out in the open on the middle shelf lol

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont think my parents would know hat a bottle of havoc or mdrol was for anything. but i keep my stuff in my room to advoid things like,

1- YOU WOULDNT SO TIRED IF U DIDNT TAKE ALL THOSE PILLS

2- THATS TOO MUCH
3- ETC

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
i have a thing that holds shoes, and i broke it up into 9 sections, and i have EVERYTHING in there lol

shes a jewish mother, she rummages when she doesnt need to because shes nosey hahah

i have them out in the open on the middle shelf lol

It sounds like you aren't the age to be developed enough naturally to take the step to aas.......:think:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i dont think my parents would know hat a bottle of havoc or mdrol was for anything. but i keep my stuff in my room to advoid things like,

1- YOU WOULDNT SO TIRED IF U DIDNT TAKE ALL THOSE PILLS

2- THATS TOO MUCH
3- ETC
why would pills make u tired? r u taking sleeping pills?

Medic

Medic

Awards
this thread gives off the wrong impression. if you start taking steroids 98% of people arent going to gain 50lbs in a year or 2. yes u will gain noticeable size and weight, but you wont turn into some muscle freak after a few cycles unless you are dedicated to dieting and working out. I just want to point that out to the newbs who may be reading this thinking "damn i need to take steroids to get huge" my advice, get a good foundation .... learn how to diet CORRECTLY, and then maybe give them a try. you will be much happier with the results you will see.

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
im 22,

i live at home because i goto school full time

That's ok then!

Didn't want you to be in middle school poppin dbol like tic tacs hiding it from your parents..... That would be badass!:head:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's ok then!

Didn't want you to be in middle school poppin dbol like tic tacs hiding it from your parents..... That would be badass!:head:

nah i was juss bangin chicks and smokin pot lol :icon_lol:

but yea its all good. i had some pretty sweet hiding spots for my stash which is why i mentioned it hahah:head:

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
nah i was juss bangin chicks and smokin pot lol :icon_lol:

but yea its all good. i had some pretty sweet hiding spots for my stash which is why i mentioned it hahah:head:

In middle school! What a p i m p.

U ----> :dance: + :afro: =:chick:.....and here's me watchin :pose:

POWER HOUSE

POWER HOUSE

Awards
What Is The Best Hiding Place???

For Your Jiggy???

From Girlfriend???

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I agree. This thread sounds like a question asked from a 15 year old kid who is worried about getting grounded and not being able to play with Tommy after school.

Why worry about Havoc and Mdrol? It's legal to buy.

I wouldn't be worried about them finding anything, EXCEPT NEEDLES. thats when they wonder wtf you're doing. you can get away with oils. most parents are so gullible you can find 3405304 excuses as to what it is.