What do you think

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
I'm gonna go ahead and start my first PH, seeing as I think its time. Been lifting now for about 4 years..started to take it serious last year. I'm about to be 22. I stopped lifting for a period of time because I dislocated my elbow and it was pretty weak for about 2 months. I gained like crazy January through August of last summer eating, and doing all my basic. But i did lose almost everything I gained (like 14 lbs) without taking anything (was gonna start a buch of diff **** but never did), hence why I wanna start my first PH. I'm not here to have people to tell me to wait I just want some good advice. I'm looking at 3000-3500 calories a day. Compound workouts like 4x a week. I'm looking at a 4 week cycle of dermacrine, and than a pct. Nothing more nothing less I dont wanna get too complicated. I really cant stand protein drinks I'm not gonna lie so I'm gonna just continue to eat more and up my calories. I generally eat alot more than I used to anyway. I do alot of cardio and play soccer so if theres a certain something that can help with stamina too for a pct or something would be good. I was thinking of some kind of combo with dermacrine and powerfull. I have fish oils, creatine (dont think im gonna take it though) and zma as well. Let me know what you guys think.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol...im retarded....ok um...anyone. From what ive been reading.This stuff is pretty good. I mean some people are running it along with ph's. I can only say thats its been on the boards often recently. For I am just a fan of Bodybuilding and haunt this site daily. But Seems alot of people like it. Im sure someone who knows what they are talking about wil chime in eventually.