What do you think about this Mk-677/CJC 1295 DAC

Mooncrafter32

Awards
So yeah I’ve just ordered some Cjc 1295 dac and I’ve already got my Mk-677(25mg , taking it ed before going to sleep) I”m just doing 20ug/kg of Cjc dac once per week (low dose just try if Cjc 1295 dac is enhancing the effects of Mk-677) I will also take 10mg of melatonin with Mk-677 before bed and 3x a day huperzine a 200ug. I”m taking Melatonin because it is also enhancing the effects growth-hormone-releasing-hormones so it will also enhance the effects of Cjc 1295 dac . I think this stack should be enough to get my already very high IGF-1 levels (424, before Mk-677 ) to like 700 .What do you think about this stack ? Let me know it .

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
CJC with DAC will raise effectiveness of MK.

That’s a lot of melatonin; wouldn’t use that dose unless you are already used to that much of it.

That’s a crazy high natural IGF1; mine was 150-160 last two times I’ve checked it.

Mooncrafter32

Awards
@Hyde I am used to take 10mg of melatonin but I”ve also read a study about its effects on Ghrh , so yeah it will even more boost the stack
I just turned 18 , this could be a reason for my already high igf 1 Levels and i think this combo could push me because of my already high levels to like 700 i think. height :5ft7.5 age : 18 weight 121lbs and i still do have open growth plates but i don’t want to grow that much i want to get with this stack some cool lean mass :) body fat percentage : ~~8%

Last edited: