What do you mix your bulks with????

What do you mix your bulks with????

• Total voters
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd have to really research testofen more to be able to guess. given that its a steroidal compound, i'm sure it can't hurt. just don't know how much difference it would be.

On the 1-t thp ether, it is roughly 5x more bioavailable when its in solution in oil. But that is specific to the thp ether molecule
EasyEJL--- I was told by a guy from primordial performance that I would need to dissolve the powdered testofen in PGA and glycerol before adding it to my olive oil to make it more absorbable and efficient. What do you think? And how much PGA and glycerol would I have to use for the whole 80 grams of testofen that I have. And then how much olive oil would you suspend all of this in? Please help. My testofen comes in tomorrow!!!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
mix with ?

so it seems crystal lite is a fav so far..... lets see some more....

and pudzian2, your just crazy man!!! what flavor cycle support do you have??? have PB and its great in a shake with some natty PB but no way would i put it straight in my mouth!!!
Gatoraid, but now the G2 version cause it has half the sugar calories. If not available I'll use any juice, prefer apple, but also white grape, however I can NEVER mix w/ grapefruit. Also tried warm water to disolve creatine better.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL--- I was told by a guy from primordial performance that I would need to dissolve the powdered testofen in PGA and glycerol before adding it to my olive oil to make it more absorbable and efficient. What do you think? And how much PGA and glycerol would I have to use for the whole 80 grams of testofen that I have. And then how much olive oil would you suspend all of this in? Please help. My testofen comes in tomorrow!!!
it would take some research. Might want to try and get an actual chemist like TheSinner to chime in. you may have to wave a goat in front of him tho to get his attention. Basically though, this is why they have a product, they've spent the time to work that out. :) I can't even remember what PGA stands for :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do let me know if you get that all worked out tho :D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it would take some research. Might want to try and get an actual chemist like TheSinner to chime in. you may have to wave a goat in front of him tho to get his attention. Basically though, this is why they have a product, they've spent the time to work that out. :) I can't even remember what PGA stands for :D
Easy---PGA stands for pure grain alcohol. The common brand is everclear. It's 190 proof or 95% alcohol. It's supposed to be good for a solvent in mixing powders for either oral, transdermal, or even injectables.