What do you all think of this cutter?

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
hey looking to cut up now. I am 5'10 215lbs 15-20% bf. I ve been working out for about 5 years now. My diet is finally taken care of thanks to some people. I will be in the gym 4 days a week with a rotation between walkign for 45 mins biking for 2 hours and jump roping for 30 mins each day. As for the supps here we go:

weeks 1-2 Clenbuterol 80mcg up to 120mcg and back down to 80mcg ( experienced)

Weeks 1-3 Lipo 6 2 caps 2 times a day

weeks 3-6 T3 25mcg tapering up to 50mcg and back down to 25mcg (first time user)

weeks7-8 ECY 2 caps a day.

weeks 1-8 Meridia 10mg ed

let me hear what you think and feel free to make changes.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
Post some stats and some goals...it would help everyone to evaluate the cycle...

50mcg's is a pretty low dose of T-3 as most cycle up to 100-125mcg ED...but to be honest I would not run T-3 at all unless on anabolics as it is so catabolic I would be afraid of losing some hard earned muscle just to drop a little BF.

JMO

regards,
COTC

FreakNasty22

Awards
i would definitely run some anabolics, preferrably stuff like fina, test prop., as t3 and a low calorie diet can eat some of your hard earned mass. With that said I think your cardio needs to be low intensity either first thing in the morning or after your workout. I would be careful listening to people about your diet bro, I know you probably trust these guys but some people think they're helping but they're not, remember keep the carbs in the diet don't cut them out completely like some idiots do. A mix of 40% carbs 40% protein and 20% fats will be a good cutter especially with all the stuff you're running you'll be ripped in no time.

FreakNasty22

Awards
also you need to know exactly where you are at with your bodyfat percentage, you can take it every week or every two weeks to see how your body is responding to your diet, cardio, etc. You can then adjust your diet and cardio if your results are not good, remember you don't want to lose too much weight quick, if you do then it's probably muscle and water

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Ok here we go. As for goals drop to a lower BF% because i have put on a lot of fat and just got my diet in control finally. My body fat% is 17% according to http://www.active.com/calculators/bodyfat_calc_togo.cfm#. I will try and find a real thing at my gym soon. The T3 revised is
weeks 3-6 50mcg 100mcg 50 mcg.
I actually am doing the mix of 40% carbs 40% protein and 20% fats for my diet. I have decided to inject Test Prop 100mg EOD weeks 3-6