What do nonresponder use for creatine.

hardlyworkin

Awards
I dont respond to creatine at all. I have tried Cell-Tech (yea I know..it was a while back), satur8, V12, Swole V2, and V12 Turbo(since its the same as V12 only more potent) and all of them did nothing at all. Now I havent tried any creatine for about 5 months and wanna give something new a try. What do you guys who dont respond use. I was looking at NO-Xplode, Kre-Alkalyn, Nitrix, and CEX. What do you guys recomend?
Thanks!!

Last edited:
MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is a great question,are you trying it with some type of Dextrose/sodium transport.
All I ever used was 10grams of creatine Monohrydrate W/malto/whey and powrade.I never cycle it nor do I use it just on training days.I use it like any other supplement 10gms ED ...

Dan

Awards
I don't think that you will respond to any form creatine if you are a non responder. CEX, kre-alkalyn, 2CM, monohydrate, etc. are all just a creatine molecule with some other chemical group attached, but the creatine itself is the same.

hardlyworkin

Awards
I think there is still hope. I just need to find the right delivery system to turn by body on to it. I have tried the dextrose method as well with no results.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I put mine in with my weight gainer shake. are there any problems with this? I hear to take it with grape juice. I'm new to creatine.

The Rob

Awards
I put mine in with my weight gainer shake. are there any problems with this? I hear to take it with grape juice. I'm new to creatine.
from what I know it would actually be better to take it with a gainer as the insuline spike from the carbs will put more creatine into your cells......

GhostfaceKillah

GhostfaceKillah

Awards
I respond poorly to creatine monohydrate, moderately well to Kre-alkalyn and V-12, well to V.2, and recently had a great experience with VPX CEX. I hear Designer is coming out with a CEE product which I hope to try. If I were you, I'd wait for it, as it will be markedly less expensive.

hardlyworkin

Awards
Is there a date on Sledge's new CEE compound? I was hoping to try something within the next few weeks during my PCT. Is CEE really that improved over regular monohydrate?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i read somewhere that those who don't respond to creatine don't do so because their bodies naturally produce a ton of creatine and they are at their creatine "saturation" levels
now i don't know if this is true but i know i read that somewhere a little while back

Lich

Banned
Awards
Check out Satur8 online. Hear the stuff works wonders, going to get some for myelf soon.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Taurine is good Glutamine is said to make you fuller,too.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
i respond quite well to creatine but i got exceptional results when i used it with liver tabs.

i was having 5-10 grams pre w/o with whey & honey & another 5-10 grams with whey & gatorade post w/o.

sometimes another dose later in the day as well with gatorade

liver tabs were spread throughout the day.

i also drank LOTS of water which i think was a major contributor to how full my muscles became. this combo worked really well. :thumbsup:

Jag

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 14
Supplements 12
bulls**t Supplements 18
Supplements 31