What can I pair with DMZ for 8 weeks

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I want to pair something to run along with Dmz, I would be taking the Dmz for the first 4 weeks but I also want to run something aside with it and then continue it for the next 4 weeks so a total of a 8 week cycle. I’m thinking Rad-140, so it would look like this.

Dmz 30/30/30/30
Rad 30/30/30/30/30/30/30/30

Does anyone else have any suggestions, I’m doing a full out bulk just trying to add as much muscle as possible.

BTW: yes I have a proper PCT (nolva) and yes I’m using a test base (andro hard ) 12 pumps daily

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trestolone for sure.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If your daring and have plenty of Tudca and Nac a stronger Sarm than Rad-S23 (would need to run it with test though).

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If your daring and have plenty of Tudca and Nac a stronger Sarm than Rad-S23 (would need to run it with test though).
Ya not tryna to run test atm, saving that for next winter lol

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Then if no test you should think about trest or at least a decent base cause 8 weeks of dmz might leave you pretty lethargic

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Then if no test you should think about trest or at least a decent base cause 8 weeks of dmz might leave you pretty lethargic
Nah I would only be doing 4 weeks of Dmz, it will be a total of 8 weeks tho because I will be running rad or maybe LGD along with it, but after 4 weeks I’m going to discontinue the Dmz and continue what ever I chose to run for the next 4 weeks

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And I don’t really wanna run trest right now, don’t wanna have to worry about getting an AI and the suppression is just to much

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And I don’t really wanna run trest right now, don’t wanna have to worry about getting an AI and the suppression is just to much
It doesn’t actually aromatize. It acts as an estrogen and a progestin. Need a serm and/or caber. AI does nothing for trest, everyone will attest to that.

The suppression though is a real factor.

With DMZ I’d say then go for epiandro at 1000mg a day to feel some energy and if looking to make it more powerful add MSten at 1:1 ratio.

So epiandro 8 weeks and dmz+MSten 4 weeks

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It doesn’t actually aromatize. It acts as an estrogen and a progestin. Need a serm and/or caber. AI does nothing for trest, everyone will attest to that.

The suppression though is a real factor.

With DMZ I’d say then go for epiandro at 1000mg a day to feel some energy and if looking to make it more powerful add MSten at 1:1 ratio.

So epiandro 8 weeks and dmz+MSten 4 weeks
Ya I had a friend who just ran trest and couldn’t get hard and said he just felt like a depressed little b1tch for the first few weeks into pct. Definitely don’t wanna go thru that.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya I had a friend who just ran trest and couldn’t get hard and said he just felt like a depressed little b1tch for the first few weeks into pct. Definitely don’t wanna go thru that.
Well... pct depression is almost unavoidable if you’re using clomid.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Trest + DMZ!

I'm up about 20lbs in 8 weeks with strength absolutely through the roof. About 6.5 weeks of this run was with 45mg DMZ every day. Dermatrest dosage has been 50mg every day first week, 100mg every day each week after. No sides, no issues, libido in tact, lethargy minimal, hardly noticeable from ordinary lethargy. CEL TUDCA, CEL Cycle Support, and SNS Inhibit-P used throughout the cycle.

PS: I lied - the only side has been random bouts of high feeling (not measured) resting heart rate at times as well as blood pressure most likely. This could either be 1) the anabolics, 2) high amounts of food I've been eating or 3) both 1 and 2 lol.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trest + DMZ!

I'm up about 20lbs in 8 weeks with strength absolutely through the roof. About 6.5 weeks of this run was with 45mg DMZ every day. Dermatrest dosage has been 50mg every day first week, 100mg every day each week after. No sides, no issues, libido in tact, lethargy minimal, hardly noticeable from ordinary lethargy. CEL TUDCA, CEL Cycle Support, and SNS Inhibit-P used throughout the cycle.

PS: I lied - the only side has been random bouts of high feeling (not measured) resting heart rate at times as well as blood pressure most likely. This could either be 1) the anabolics, 2) high amounts of food I've been eating or 3) both 1 and 2 lol.
It’s both. Gaining weight very quickly puts more pressure on the heart to perform, raises blood pressure in that way. Anabolics, aid in making this happen even more quickly. Methyls like dmz, also raise blood pressure through other means.

Don’t be alarmed, but do look into some garlic or hawthorn berry pills, possibly just a little low dose aspirin daily. That should fix things for you enough.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
It’s both. Gaining weight very quickly puts more pressure on the heart to perform, raises blood pressure in that way. Anabolics, aid in making this happen even more quickly. Methyls like dmz, also raise blood pressure through other means.

Don’t be alarmed, but do look into some garlic or hawthorn berry pills, possibly just a little low dose aspirin daily. That should fix things for you enough.
That totally makes sense. Thanks for the explanation and suggestions. Definitely appreciated.

Oldog

Awards
Trest + DMZ!

Good info. I just got some dermatrest and was looking for something to run with it, DMZ May be the choice. I also have MK-677, dermacrine, epiandro and some 11-oxo syrup. Trying to decide the best way to split that into 2 runs.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good info. I just got some dermatrest and was looking for something to run with it, DMZ May be the choice. I also have MK-677, dermacrine, epiandro and some 11-oxo syrup. Trying to decide the best way to split that into 2 runs.
Trest+dmz+mk677 bulk/recomp

Dermacrine+11oxo+epiandro cut/hardening/recomp

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Trest+dmz+mk677 bulk/recomp
Might try this for my next cycle as it was suggested to me directly and you posted it now. Haven't used mk677 before, but trest+dmz were kind enough to me. Just hoping the trest+dmz gains stay during/after the PCT I have coming up. I wouldn't mind losing the bit of gut bloat but keeping all else.. Wishful thinking perhaps lol.