What are your thoughts on PB&J sandwiches?

LeeRoi

Awards
do u consider it clean or dirty? w/ whole wheat bread

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
on a serious note....

Whole Wheat bread, natural peanut butter (look for Naturally More at wal mart) and some kind of low sugar jelly (if that make that) or go light on the jelly and you should be golden

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brownberry Double Protein bread, Natty peanut butter, and sugar free jelly = WIN!

LeeRoi

Awards
so it should be okay for clean bulking if i get nat PB and sugar free jelly right?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Mix 2tbsp natty/organic PB with a scoop of great tasting whey protein, throw it on some Ezekiel bread..

MMmhmmm good, and no need for jelly!

stretch

Awards
i just eat the peanut butter right out of the jar. i am addicted. but yeah, wheat bread and natty peanut butter is great for bulking, closest thing to eating meat.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Love'em. I substitute some honey for the jam every once in a while.

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
Hell I occasionally have one on my cut. Whole grain bread, natty pb, and some sugar free Smuckers. Money.

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
on a serious note....

Whole Wheat bread, natural peanut butter (look for Naturally More at wal mart) and some kind of low sugar jelly (if that make that) or go light on the jelly and you should be golden
I had a dog and his name was BINGO!

SammyDaHamma

Awards
i ate a jar of natural pb on celery when i was trying to bulk, it was pretty good...

sportsfan4110

sportsfan4110

Awards
i eat pb&j sandwhiches all the time. ww bread, natty pb, and sf jelly. i have one just about every day great for bulking

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I eat at least 2 a day. They're awesome for cals all around and they actually taste good. When I was really having trouble gaining weight soph/junior year I would get in a habit of picking up a loaf of bread on the way home from school every day. 2 for breakfast, 2 for post workout with shake, 4 before bed. LOL...did that for 3 months during spring one year and came into camp 10 lbs heavier than i was at the end of basketball. That was before I went to dark route though. I still enjoy them now but as soon as my metabolisms slows down I'll have to stop eating all that jelly/white bread/fatty peanut butter. It's all perfect for me now though

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Sounds yummy, but in all the time i've been into weights n eating properly, i've never tried a peanut butter sandwich yet, Think i'll have to have one when I start my bulk next week, and hopefully if its good, one a day should be good for a few extra cals on top of the other stuff :->