What Are The High Stim Pre Workout That Works ?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
American heart Association considers Systolic under 120 and Diastolic less than 80 as good blood pressure. So still pretty damn good. I'm wondering if he has taken any readings right after or 15-20 after taking a pre. If that's the case than I would be his bp is low normally.
Nursing school taught us that number has changed to 129/89 being the highest number one can reach without having pre hypertension. Always changing things lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best one on the market right now, for me, is stimaholic. And I don't see any other product beating it out any time soon
Stimaholic does look nice, Blue Colada sounds like an interesting flavor too. Did you get a sample of Hypermax yet?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Sure its been mentioned but Dexaprine if I am cutting and morning training otherwise I stick with Conquer.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
400mgs caffeine

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stimaholic does look nice, Blue Colada sounds like an interesting flavor too. Did you get a sample of Hypermax yet?
No, not really interested in other pre workouts right now. No offense, I'm just enjoying stimaholic too much

akanorthstar

Awards
Applied Nutriceuticals Uncut
Finaflex STIMUL8
Scivation Psycho

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA > Every pre-workout

Pre-Workouts can be fun (because they're like drugs) but are generally useless.. Spend that money on lean beef.

Or ArA.
If it has caffeine it could ​be considered a drug haha.

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
bpi sports - 1.M.R VORTEX

Alexjet

Awards
Finaflex's Stimul8 has been the most stimmed thing I've taken so far. I'm used to taking over the "recommended" dosage so I took two the first time I tried it. Horrible idea. I over stimmed so bad, but once I started taking one scoop or even 3/4 a scoop I felt great one it. And they just came out with new flavors too. Best IMO

Lebron Gainz

Lebron Gainz

Awards
Finaflex's Stimul8 has been the most stimmed thing I've taken so far. I'm used to taking over the "recommended" dosage so I took two the first time I tried it. Horrible idea. I over stimmed so bad, but once I started taking one scoop or even 3/4 a scoop I felt great one it. And they just came out with new flavors too. Best IMO
If Snags had any say in the formulation, I'd stay farrr farrr away. He's liable to kill someone :nana:

Alexjet

Awards
I know what you mean lol but it's a pretty good blend with Caffine, b-phenylethylamine hcl, "Irisin XD", Horendine hcl, synephrine hcl, Rauwolfia vomitoria and Beta-alanine (Irisin XD is a mix of green tea extract and N-coumaroyldopamine) so lacking on the pump increase, but it's all about the stimes

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your looking for the most serious stim on the planet, you need to try STIMUL8, I can take the max dose of a lot of the top pre-workouts on the market. I take half the dose of STIMUL8 and the energy, focus and drive is off the wall.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I know what you mean lol but it's a pretty good blend with Caffine, b-phenylethylamine hcl, "Irisin XD", Horendine hcl, synephrine hcl, Rauwolfia vomitoria and Beta-alanine (Irisin XD is a mix of green tea extract and N-coumaroyldopamine) so lacking on the pump increase, but it's all about the stimes
boldened, is why we make MAX PUMP :) (betaine nitrate)
both very nice niche products, complement each other to a T, and pricepoint for both is just silly cheap

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
boldened, is why we make MAX PUMP :) (betaine nitrate)both very nice niche products, complement each other to a T, and pricepoint for both is just silly cheap
Speaking of that combo I just used the STIMUL8/Max PUMP combo together tonight....perfection.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rauwolfia vomitoria
Does nobody else see that and think "wolf vomit?"

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Careful of ingesting too many stims. I once OD'ed mixing wayyy too many stimulants and ended up getting Acute Rhabdomyolysis. Here's my story: I've since learned from my father/hospital the following. Bear in mind I remember none of it. Not a single minute. That's how "out of it" this Acute Rhabdomyolysis can put you. I wasn't getting the answers I wanted in the ER. You know, like when was I going home? So I got up to leave. I'm told 4 security guards begged to differ and a hell of fight took place. A fight I lost... So they put me back in the bed, w/restraints this time. Highly recommended btw, given I only broke out of 2 of them. When I couldn't break the rest of them, I drew upon my corporate alter-ego's powers of persuasion. Somehow convinced them to loosen the others. Just one more benefit being one of The 3 Faces of Fear(TM) brings to the table. Once they were distracted by the guy across from me (wanted back to Iraq, or he was going to pull the pin on the grenade he said was on him - understand why I wanted to leave now?), I made my move. Then got to the door.. only to find it was locked. Found a solution to that too: Kicked the door down and walked out of the hospital. On my way out, I stopped a woman on her way in and said, "I need your cellphone". She gave it to me... and kept right on walkin'. So I called my parents and said "Great news, they just released me. You need to come get me - now". They never came to get me. Instead, they called the hospital... who called the cops in my town and one other. Told them some whackjob just went MIA from the ER. Two security guards picked me up at the entrance where I was waiting, then took me to the psyche ward. Explains the psyche ward thing now, yes? As I lay there fighting for my life, I awoke to the news that my wife had left me, taking that little man you see in my avatar w/her. I do not know when or even if, I will ever see them again - except perhaps in a court of law. Please don't let this happen to you.
Luckily, our PWOs don't come with PCP in them.
Cool story.

Lebron Gainz

Lebron Gainz

Awards
Luckily, our PWOs don't come with PCP in them.
Cool story.
Dead serious brother... w/the bloodwork to back that up in my back pocket. Tomorrow, I'll have the hospital report.

Today?

Showed the couselor the skin that was ripped off my hands during my little escape episode detailed above. Right now, I'm typing this from a hotel room just a few miles from that little man you see in my avatar. A little man that may or may not understand Daddy still loves him and didn't cut and run.

Who wants to be me right now?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new White Heat by VPX is a stim lovers dream come true.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you liked White Heat then check out HyperMax, were also giving out free samples if anyone wants one!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make your own, at least you'll know what you're getting. Buy the single ingredients you desire, dose them properly, add caffeine. Allows you to have a stim/no stim pre depending on your workout. You could likely throw together 6g of CM, 4g of BA and your preferred amount of caffeine 200-400-600mg and get more from it than 95% of the products on the market.

If you're having issues with your pre not giving you the same boost, had some yhcl.
That's basically CONQU3R and its not a prop blend.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Being honest and telling the truth really doesn't bode well for certain brands. I could see why some wouldn't want me to do it.
lqtm
I see your arrogance and self-important viewpoints however have not changed

i would think you'd do better just worrying about your own product line, but you haven't seemed to figure that out in yrs now so, no point in changing eh?

good luck to you mikey

TN Lift

Awards
Haven't tried stimul8 yet but man sports game day at a full scoop definitely seems high stim to me and I'm pretty stim tolerant.

akanorthstar

Awards
Yeah stimul8 is high stim but it's definitely not everyones favorite lol personally hate it

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Yeah stimul8 is high stim but it's definitely not everyones favorite lol personally hate it
huh, really?
that's pretty odd, considering you posted the following unsponsored feedback of your own accord in our review section just 1 week ago...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/236087-stimul8-40-servings.html#post4509744

Profile (7/10)
I wish this had a little more punch in a different way. The Caffeine in this product I have never heard of 1,3,7 trimethylxanthine which is normal caffeine. It also contains caffeine from green tea extract, Synephrine HCL which is a stimulant/fat burner. Hordenine HCL also a stimulant with fat burning properties. This also contains a small amount of Beta Alanine, this is where it is lacking I wish they could have put an effective dosage in here (3-6g)

Effectiveness/PUMP (8/10)
This definitely gives you the boost you need,While using this product I was sweating 3x as much as normal. I loved it as I am starting my cutting cycle! As said before this is definitely lacking on the clean energy department...You absolutely feel like your on CRAZE. The only con I have is it took about a week to get the right amount (half/full-scoop) The first couple of workouts I had to leave because I overdosed it. Jitters through the roof! The pump on this was pretty sweet! Leg day was crazy blasting through reps easily.

Taste (6/10)
This product does not taste great at all...It's drinkable but the Apple Blast had an aftertaste that I was burping up throughout my workout. Its sweet at first then somewhat tastes like a rotten apple at the end. The product mixed very well on the other hand. One major drawback was seeing the large amount of dye to make this product look hulk green.

Value(10/10)
Finally 40 servings in a container! For $25 on amazon this was a great deal for lasting over a month.

Overall (8.5/10)
Im giving this an 8.5 because of its value and power to push you through a workout. I loved the fat burning properties in my mind it give PES Alphamine a run for its money. Great job Finaflex I wasn't expecting this at all. In the end it is definitely something to have in your arsenal of supplements.
care to clarify your discrepancy, or are you just naturally contradictory and bipolar?

akanorthstar

Awards
huh, really?
that's pretty odd, considering you posted the following unsponsored feedback of your own accord in our review section just 1 week ago...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/236087-stimul8-40-servings.html#post4509744

care to clarify your discrepancy, or are you just naturally contradictory and bipolar?
Yea sure... It sucks there you go. there's far better preworkouts out there that I like 100x. Mabe if it didn't make u feel like sh** if you take a full scoop. I'd consider changing the formula. That awnser it guy..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yea sure... It sucks there you go. there's far better preworkouts out there that I like 100x. Mabe if it didn't make u feel like sh** if you take a full scoop. I'd consider changing the formula. That awnser it guy..
so you posted a false review? it doesn't suck, its just not for everyone...

akanorthstar

Awards
so you posted a false review? it doesn't suck, its just not for everyone...
No, it's an honest review and it's my opinion that I really don't like it anymore cuz of the negative effects it has.

akanorthstar

Awards
huh, really?

Thanks for negative repping me 3,000,000 just cuz I had a single opinion on this thread. Thanks. Everyone don't say it sucks or this guy will negative rep you...

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I find my sweet spot is about half to three quarters. Which I think is awesome cause it gives more bang for your buck which is already great.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Thanks for negative repping me 3,000,000 just cuz I had a single opinion on this thread. Thanks. Everyone don't say it sucks or this guy will negative rep you...
lqtm
oh, the things kiddies say when they get cold busted in their lies :rolleyes:

we encourage all feedback, both good and bad - that is how we improve on our products if need be, and we value honest opinions whether they are positive or negative .... what we do not like however, is liars or ppl who give false reports on our products - this does absolutely nothing for us, nor does it do justice for the community at large here

check yourself, and keep things real
you may want to stay out of the promo threads for awhile as well, as I see you are applying for a number of promos in your short time here....these other companies do not really appreciate false and utterly fabricated reviews or feedback, either

akanorthstar

Awards
lqtm
oh, the things kiddies say when they get cold busted in their lies :rolleyes:

we encourage all feedback, both good and bad - that is how we improve on our products if need be, and we value honest opinions whether they are positive or negative .... what we do not like however, is liars or ppl who give false reports on our products - this does absolutely nothing for us, nor does it do justice for the community at large here

you may want to stay out of the promo threads for awhile as well, as I see you are applying for a number of promos in your short time here....these other companies do not really appreciate false and utterly fabricated reviews or feedback, either
Ur mad go cool off

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
he can't change his mind about a supp? everyone is all over you on this board if you say anything bad about a supplement. it is ridiculous.
Not quite. People want honest, reliable, and consistent feedback. Too many try and tickle ears. But to take such a strong stance against within 1 week of posting a really solid review is sketchy. Never used the product but if I read his review I would want to try it.... If I read is statement a page earlier I would definitely not want to try it. That's a problem.

Lebron Gainz

Lebron Gainz

Awards
Chef Bob's alternate account? :icon_lol:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing has ever cracked me out as much as the OG Muscle Marinade and Maximize Intense.

Mike

extrem

extrem

Awards
Best one on the market right now, for me, is stimaholic. And I don't see any other product beating it out any time soon
Stimaholic = water gun
Hot blood 2.0 = kalasnikov on 1/2 serving ;)