What are reputation comments and points?

massarmor

Awards
What are reputation comments and points?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
They basically show how much help people have given to the board. How many good responses that people have given.

I mean as a general measurement of say someone like Jayhawkk who had like a google rep points, he gives awesome responses, as opposed to someone like 1adman who gave sarcastic horrible responses in every one of his posts had none.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
you have amassed quite a bit of rep in 30 posts my friend.

oh and the people with the stars suck up to bobo. :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, rep points are just a way to repay those you find that have added something to the board in general or to you personally. My points are recieved trhough blackmail since I have gathered quite a few nude and compromising pics of various board members. *cough*
Bellzebub
Mulletsoldier
Ziricote
Viperspit
and many, many more :)
I just recently picked up a few of Pumping iron involving circus clowns and car batteries.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
and every once in a while you get messages like this...

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jayhawkk again."

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
buncha rep whores around here.

Im not giving rep to anyone in here...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
touche!
Too bad you can't refuse rep, you whore!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Is touche the new cool word around here?

I think I missed the memo.

massarmor

Awards
I'm doing some good to mankind. I'm not a bump on a log after all. I'm a new man!

so that's what you do when you haven't been getting any rep points in a while, blackmail. Thanks Jayhawkk!

ok now where's bobo so I can start getting stars

massarmor

Awards
someone gave me rep points for making a post about rep points lol thanks whoever did that

so how do you give rep points?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
click the karma button under the green dots on the left side.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Nope!

Find member TINYTOAD....

Find the little Karma button under his name, then click on it.

That's how you rep people. TINYTOAD is the hub for all members.

;)

click the karma button under the green dots on the left side.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Nope!

Find member TINYTOAD....

;)
:cheers:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I want the neg option back :)

CROWLER

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Nope!

Find member TINYTOAD....

;)
i cant believe i slipped up in the explanation. thank god you caught me. :D

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Oops!

It's Jayhawwk you need to click on.

(I keep forgetting about those photos he has.)

-TT

i cant believe i slipped up in the explanation. thank god you caught me. :D

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
yeah with neg reps there is alot more accountability. but in that case i woudnt comment on politics, religion, fighters or sports cause ive only been negged there before. once i said i like diego sanchez and i got negged twice. i was new at the time and put me in the red......

massarmor

Awards
"You have given out too much reputation points. Try again in a few hours"

touche!

what's this world coming too?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The negative was nice.
But - as SWG said, we ended up taking it too far. We started negative repping folks for opinions on sports or whatever extraneous stuff is on this forum - rather than bad BB'ing advice.

I just WISH I could have negative repped Ray Sausage - and sent him into red oblivion.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I just WISH I could have negative repped Ray Sausage - and sent him into red oblivion.
lol - so true, you and a lot of others, i would love to see how long it'd take him over a bb dot com before he would be amassed in red

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
yeah with neg reps there is alot more accountability. but in that case i woudnt comment on politics, religion, fighters or sports cause ive only been negged there before. once i said i like diego sanchez and i got negged twice. i was new at the time and put me in the red......
In reality you might not like the neg rep option because I would have negged you everyday until you answered my PMs, IMs, emails and FAXes for the names and numbers of the girls in your avi :)

:run:

But when you came through I would have repped you into sextuplet stardom :bb:

CROWLER

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
In reality you might not like the neg rep option because I would have negged you everyday until you answered my PMs, IMs, emails and FAXes for the names and numbers of the girls in your avi :)

:run:

But when you came through I would have reppeed you into sextuplet stardom :bb:

CROWLER
The one on the left is my girl and the other is her sister its a bad pic but shes on the menu at "earls" ex vancouver grizzlies cheerleader and on kinetix bars/protein. She's getting marrie d in dominican republic. theyre both taken lol. put in a good word for ya. this pic is on some companies web site i forget but true nonethe less. i know your on canada but the cross country hook up could be epic.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
hey i dont think that would have happened, ray sausage was only here a short time and he amased quite a few rep points in that time. ray had alot of supporters,bring back ray sausage i say. i for one miss the ray sausage:sad:

alpha male 4 life ray, where ever you are:squat:

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i never thought this thread would take off in such a glorious fashion.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I want my DCP damn customs!!! ackk.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
Had neg repping still been in effect, you, Vince Spider, would have been driven into a deep dark dank pointhole as well, for riding Ray's coattails and contributing nothing of value.
:whiner:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I want my DCP damn customs!!! ackk.
hey somewhat, those canadian customs are frigging tough, New Zealand customs are pretty good, DCP would fly through down here

hope it gets to you soon bro

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
hey somewhat, those canadian customs are frigging tough, New Zealand customs are pretty good, DCP would fly through down here

hope it gets to you soon bro
thanks buddy.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seeing as how Reputation Comments no longer show up as a "New Rep Comment" near the "New Private Message" at the top right, by the log-in/log-out, I have missed some comments.

I just noticed that I had many new ones that went unread. Thanks folks.

Just an FYI...be sure to check out your "Last Reputation Received"...you just might feel better after you do :)

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if the amount of points you receive when repped depend on the amount of points the "Repper" has?

I just got a new rep comment, but it doesn't show as green. The person that gave the rep did not have a lot of rep (10 points). I didn't notice my points move... :cool:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I believe you are right, the increase will be correlated to the rep points of the person giving it

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
What do the green and blue bars and crowns mean? I don't think they are graphical representations of points, because vince spider has fewer points but more bars than Mass 69...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
What do the green and blue bars and crowns mean? I don't think they are graphical representations of points, because vince spider has fewer points but more bars than Mass 69...
They represent mutiples of points. Think of the crowns as paper money and the bars as change. When you get enough bars they disappear and become a crown.