What am i doing in here, oh wait im 35 ohhh crap.

bubagump

Awards
just stickin my head in this forum, seen it for years, oh i don't need that thats for old people.. Well hell i'm now that age but still feal like im 20.. Where the hell did the time go and what the hell was up with everyone saying (when i was 12-20 years old) oh wait till you get to be my age 30+ range.. I feal fine, rotator cuff issues but thats due to liftin heavy. Now all those people are now 45+ and say you're only 35 and young yet, wait till you get to be blah blah blah age...

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
just stickin my head in this forum, seen it for years, oh i don't need that thats for old people.. Well hell i'm now that age but still feal like im 20.. Where the hell did the time go and what the hell was up with everyone saying (when i was 12-20 years old) oh wait till you get to be my age 30+ range.. I feal fine, rotator cuff issues but thats due to liftin heavy. Now all those people are now 45+ and say you're only 35 and young yet, wait till you get to be blah blah blah age...
At 47 I could bench 415 raw without using steroids, but did use very harsh stims. My legs were even stronger then. So I guess you'll have to be careful when you get to 75. It's all in health factors, and age has little to do with it, except it gets a bit harder to remain healthy as you get older -- simple. Forty five or even fifty five is not a problem for many people. Thirty five is prime for strength training, nothing to stop you from being as strong as in your 20's just takes a bit longer, and you have to be a bit smarter, but that's what comes with age.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suggested that we create this forum when I was in my late 30's. At 47 I'm still better than most 30yo's and some 20yo's.

It's not the time but what you do with it :)

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
I suggested that we create this forum when I was in my late 30's. At 47 I'm still better than most 30yo's and some 20yo's.

It's not the time but what you do with it :)
To know ones self is the name of the game...pushing your limits......................priceless.