What’s more powerful

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Which one would be more powerful 300mg hexadrone and dmz 24mg ED or 20mg DMZ and 20mg of alpha-1 everyday?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
On paper I believe option A would be more potent. But either should be a good cycle IMO

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It should be easier on the liver.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If it were me I would just run DMZ solo. But If you do your research DMZ and alpha 1shouldnt be too rough, at the doses mentioned

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Dmz and alpha 1 is way more potent, like extremely more. Hexadrone is very mild from what I hear.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The only side effect the would bother me is increased heart rate epistane did that to me at 50mg and it would effect my sleep, and the last thing I would want is not getting good sleep while trying to grow on cycle lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d either go with dmz or m1a. Stacking two potent oral steroids is just asking to wreck havoc on your body imo.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
At the doses that he is talking about, I don’t think stackivg would be that big of an issue. Just like you can stack epi, dmz, halodrol, Tbol, dbol, var and winny all in one stack at 5mg each and be fine. It’s the cumulative dose that matters. And 300mg is a very large dose of hexadrone. Which is why I said it seemed more potent “on paper”