WE'RE BACK AT IT AGAIN AT CHAOS AND PAIN, GIVING AWAY TWO STACKS!!!

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
Never tried Chaos and Pain, intrigued by the ingredient profile, looks dope - keep up the good work!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Riot has a pretty great ingredient profile. For some reason I thought it's a bit less but actually some great ingredients in big doses!

Does anyone know what the "resveratrol 6%" in Permaswole means?
I take Reveratrol to help lower LDL (But I'm old) its good for your heart as well as reducing Inflammation.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I take Reveratrol to help lower LDL (But I'm old) its good for your heart as well as reducing Inflammation.
PA touted trans resveratrol as a libido booster and anti-e, that was his reason for adding it to 6oxo. but it was in MUCH larger amount than we are talking here....

Misfits88

Awards
In for the gainz... ive never ran perma but have definitely tried some of your other products

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha1agreda I forgot to mention that Ive won this stack before so Im not officially "entered" but merely here for support. Its some good stuff gents!

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely in. Looking for a new solid pre stack to get that energy level back up. Will definitely be waiting to hear

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Keep getting them in guys a little over 24 hours left I'll be closing this one tomorrow night before bed lol

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
What's up guys, no intro needed just gunna cut to the chase. I've truly enjoyed our preworkout stack as many others have so I want 2 more of you to enjoy our preworkout stack Cannibal Riot and Permaswole ! That's right two lucky gentleman are gunna be getting one of each ! View attachment 145703 View attachment 145704 the only thing we're asking you to do is join our newsletters the chaosandpain.com so you can keep up with all our deals. Also a friendly reminder PRE30 gets you 30% off all pres right now including our brand new pre Titan and if you buy two Chemical Ones you get one Cannibal Alpha Pct!

And Alpha20 always gets you 20%
in dire need of some PWO, just ran out of mine. Anything I need to do I'm in!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm totally in! ...Just took 2 weeks off fighting a flu and have that soft deflated look...Kinda down about it cuz it came at such a good run I was having, I'm anxious to get it goin again...

Subscribing after I hit send.

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
Getting up in the morning at 4 to kill it would be so much easier with some PWO - Chaos and Pain to start the morning sounds like a good wake up call to me!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
10PM for me. I'm old lol
I hear ya
I'm in bed at 9 since I'm up at 4am plus I'm old
I hear ya both about early bed times, but at 38 you're not old (yet) LOL :)

We head to bed around 9 ~ 9:30 with the intent to be asleep soon after 10. Getting up just after 6. I stopped being able to function on less than 8 hours a couple of years ago *sigh*

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In 4 this hellavu stack, been getting your newsletter for a while now, yall are killing it

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya both about early bed times, but at 38 you're not old (yet) LOL :)

We head to bed around 9 ~ 9:30 with the intent to be asleep soon after 10. Getting up just after 6. I stopped being able to function on less than 8 hours a couple of years ago *sigh*
I feel old lol
Don't recover like I used too or cut as easy

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
age is a number, stop your bitchin- you guys want some maxi pads and tea with scones
LOL. Considering these days one can easily achieve a teenagers test and growth hormone levels and push ones health through diet and supps to be better than that teenagers, age can in fact be just a number for many. Although Im not gonna sit here and tell older guys how the thing is hahaha, theyve been in my shoes, ive never been in theirs. Having said that, my grandfather is over 90 and still goes to work every morning, still gets laid quite a bit and through extensive supplementation and diet, he has remarkable energy levels and more muscle mass than most 70 year olds.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In bed at 8:30 up at 3:30 and I'm a Young Buck !!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pansies. In bed by 8:30-9p. Up by 2-2/30a.

Defyantly

Defyantly

Awards
In bed no later than 0330 and up by 1030. Swings shift for the win

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it makes any of you feel better..Im 39 and the nights I DO actually get to sleep in my bed...its 9:30 or Im non functional the next day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If it makes any of you feel better..Im 39 and the nights I DO actually get to sleep in my bed...its 9:30 or Im non functional the next day.
lol...I remember bridge watch team, 4 on 4 off continuously-took some getting used to.....now in bed at 12pm, up at 6:30am!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol...I remember bridge watch team, 4 on 4 off continuously-took some getting used to.....now in bed at 12pm, up at 6:30am!!
Ahhhhh the bridge watch. Or how about being strapped to the deck during a storm 200 miles off the coast of Virginia in January?

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Working late nights? Ppsshh forget the coffee... WHERE THE PRE AT?!?!?!?!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Will be choosing in 15 so get them in gents !

As for the samples I'll be getting back to you guys very soon, long ass day

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Will be choosing in 15 so get them in gents !

As for the samples I'll be getting back to you guys very soon, long ass day
Fingers crossed :-{

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Been watching this like a hawk.. always down to try something new to get hooked on if chosen that is.. Good Luck to all you Gents

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm sorry I musta not been clear lmao, Wesb and 4comm were picked !! We will have another giveaway very very soon thou guys so stay tuned I'll post it on here !

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BOOM! Oh hell yeah! Thank you Alpha and CHAOS & PAIN!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Congrats fellas!

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats you two!

Definitely interested in some samples if you have extras, I've been looking to switch up my pwo

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Congrats you two!

Definitely interested in some samples if you have extras, I've been looking to switch up my pwo
Amen to that. It's such a pain and disappointment having to always try new PWO that don't end up doing diddly squat. Life and it's many issues, think I gotta start a Go Fund me page to support these Gainz lmao, get expen$ive.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Gentleman !!