Well, this certainly isn't good (M1T PCT)

Redsky

Awards
1 week after finishing 1 month M1T 10mg ED and 400mg 4ad ed, I had blood drawn for a local blood drive. I had been taking NAC and ALA as my only liver supps, and I believe I've learned me lesson; take a look:

Normal ALT range: 15 - 45 IU/L
My ALT range: 619 IU/L

So I'm ordering better liver supps as we speak.

Tahq

Awards
That seems a bit high considering you were only using 10mg ED. If that figure is accurate you may want to consider seeing your doc for an annual physical and have your blood work done. Do they normally run your ALT on a blood drive?

Redsky

Awards
That seems a bit high considering you were only using 10mg ED. If that figure is accurate you may want to consider seeing your doc for an annual physical and have your blood work done. Do they normally run your ALT on a blood drive?
They must, for the sake of Hep b/c. I really wasn't taking the "good" liver recovery supps, but I don't do any drinking so it's a bit odd. I'm not concerned, I'll just take more precautions for my second cycle (I've ordered liv52 and hawthorn berry).

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Get yourself some Milk Thistle as well. Take it during your next cycle, a few hours after your M-1T, and make sure to take it during your PCT and after.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i may be wrong and i'm sure bobo will correct me if i'm wrong, but the liver supps don't stop liver damage just help heal it if i remember correctly. i would definately get another opinion from your doctor. for what its worth i've had hep c and b positives come back from donating blood and after many o ther tests they were all false negatives. the dr's told me they use very cheap and mass quantity tests to do the donating of blood tests, to keep costs down. they aren't super accurate, but i'd still go see a doc about that. just me though...

Redsky

Awards
i may be wrong and i'm sure bobo will correct me if i'm wrong, but the liver supps don't stop liver damage just help heal it if i remember correctly. i would definately get another opinion from your doctor. for what its worth i've had hep c and b positives come back from donating blood and after many o ther tests they were all false negatives. the dr's told me they use very cheap and mass quantity tests to do the donating of blood tests, to keep costs down. they aren't super accurate, but i'd still go see a doc about that. just me though...
I'll be seeing my doc just to be sure.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
just read this

What do elevated AST and ALT mean?

AST (SGOT) and ALT (SGPT) are sensitive indicators of liver damage from different types of disease. But it must be emphasized that higher-than-normal levels of these liver enzymes should not be automatically equated with liver disease. They may mean liver problems or they may not. The interpretation of elevated AST and ALT levels depends upon the whole clinical picture and so it is best done by doctors experienced in evaluating liver disease.

The precise levels of these enzymes do not correlate well with the extent of liver damage or the prognosis (outlook). Thus, the exact levels of AST (SGOT) and ALT (SGPT) cannot be used to determine the degree of liver disease or predict the future. For example, patients with acute viral hepatitis A may develop very high AST and ALT levels (sometimes in the thousands of units/liter range). But most patients with acute viral hepatitis A recover fully without residual liver disease. For a contrasting example, patients with chronic hepatitis C infection typically have only a little elevation in their AST and ALT levels. Some of these patients may have quietly developed chronic liver disease such as chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis (advanced scarring of the liver).

http://www.medicinenet.com/Liver_Blood_Tests/page1.htm

that said prolly see the doc if your worried, but by going by that..it does not necessarily mean anything..

h19

Redsky

Awards
just read this

What do elevated AST and ALT mean?

AST (SGOT) and ALT (SGPT) are sensitive indicators of liver damage from different types of disease. But it must be emphasized that higher-than-normal levels of these liver enzymes should not be automatically equated with liver disease. They may mean liver problems or they may not. The interpretation of elevated AST and ALT levels depends upon the whole clinical picture and so it is best done by doctors experienced in evaluating liver disease.

The precise levels of these enzymes do not correlate well with the extent of liver damage or the prognosis (outlook). Thus, the exact levels of AST (SGOT) and ALT (SGPT) cannot be used to determine the degree of liver disease or predict the future. For example, patients with acute viral hepatitis A may develop very high AST and ALT levels (sometimes in the thousands of units/liter range). But most patients with acute viral hepatitis A recover fully without residual liver disease. For a contrasting example, patients with chronic hepatitis C infection typically have only a little elevation in their AST and ALT levels. Some of these patients may have quietly developed chronic liver disease such as chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis (advanced scarring of the liver).

http://www.medicinenet.com/Liver_Blood_Tests/page1.htm

that said prolly see the doc if your worried, but by going by that..it does not necessarily mean anything..

h19
I'm not worried, but as a precautionary measure I will see my doc.