Well Dirk sold me on it.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I just got done listening to the SHR podcast about The One. I ended up ordering the One/2nd Gear combo from NP. I am still a skeptic but the interview convinced me enough to give it a try. When I start it I'll post up my log in the SUpp Log section...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
why skeptical? Logs are providing real world feed back unbiased. Glad you liked it. I enjoy SHR

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Where can i find a link to listen to the podcast?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got done listening to the SHR podcast about The One. I ended up ordering the One/2nd Gear combo from NP. I am still a skeptic but the interview convinced me enough to give it a try. When I start it I'll post up my log in the SUpp Log section...
Actually log it in the Cycle Info section :D thats more accurate

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
why skeptical? Logs are providing real world feed back unbiased. Glad you liked it. I enjoy SHR

Nothing against you guys Tex...I actually really like Appnut and all of you guys'. I've just found that in the world of supplements and bodybuilding it is good to carry around a healthy dose of skepticism ;)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Nothing against you guys Tex...I actually really like Appnut and all of you guys'. I've just found that in the world of supplements and bodybuilding it is good to carry around a healthy dose of skepticism ;)
I agree. I wasn't saying it is a bad thing as it is good to as a consumer, but obviously you don't want to have too much. Best of luck Soco. Hit me up when you get it going

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Will do man...I'm going to continue my hardcore cut for another 4- 5 weeks and then jump right in with TO....nothing like priming the pump a little for some growth :D

TCAthlete

Awards
Its the 15 pounds in 15 days episode...

Good show but does anyone know what all the chick music sandwiched around the commercials was for? That was kind of hard to digest.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good show but does anyone know what all the chick music sandwiched around the commercials was for? That was kind of hard to digest.
LOL- thx for the kind words-I will have to ask Carl about the chick music :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
To not carry around a dose of skepticism would be unwise indeed. ;). However, good news is...APPNUT is pretty much stacked with a crew that doesn't try to sell you a line of Bullsh*t...we tell you like it is and if you can't handle the truth...tough sh*t. LOL. :D

Thanks for the kind sentiments though bud.

Cheers!:cheers:

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
Dirk is a great guy and has sold me on several things =) He offered me a few tweaks in my diet which have worked out great.