Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to give a nice warm welcome to BioCor Nutrition! They are a new company that is selling bulk items. Check out their line on Nutraplanet!

Products By BioCor Nutrition

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
welcome!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome, and best of luck.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Welcome!! Prices def looking good! Subbed

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
prices are legit!! already have the creatine mono and agmatine! cant wait to see some promos floating around on here sometime in the near future ;D

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Welcome guys definitely be trying some of your product next time I place an order. Good luck on the rep search looks like your getting some good apps.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome guys definitely be trying some of your product next time I place an order. Good luck on the rep search looks like your getting some good apps.
they sure are. a few newbs but also a couple quality vets

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
they sure are. a few newbs but also a couple quality vets
I was going to offer my advice from years of being on this forum. In who would be a good pick but I think there be able to figure it out with out to much trouble.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to offer my advice from years of being on this forum. In who would be a good pick but I think there be able to figure it out with out to much trouble.
Lol you should anyway. Id be interested in hearing your opinion.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SNS cit mal has always been my go to.

njphysique

Awards
Welcome. As a NPC competitor I look forwars to hear about how your products can help me become an IFBB Pro.

njphysique

Awards
NPC Steve Stone New York Metropolitan Championships Men's Physique Division April 6th will be my first show of the year. 3 weeks out. Seeking sponsorship now.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NPC Steve Stone New York Metropolitan Championships Men's Physique Division April 6th will be my first show of the year. 3 weeks out. Seeking sponsorship now.
oh i didnt know you were referring to sponsorship. im not the man to talk to for that. just a rep :D BioCor is the guy you wanna talk to.