Welcome 2 new TN Reps! and DAMN! a Wet anabolic compound?..GTFIH 4 testers needed!!!!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
It was a tough decision but......

FL3X MAGNUM & malleus25 will be doing extended logs of the new anabolic

Enhanced & Warcraft will be running a regular, but still amazing log

Now that that is settled, I cannot wait for this party to get started!!!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
:beerchug: O man here's to getting Big on my first PH.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome, happy belated bday to me lol :)
Can't wait to start.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so here we go!!!

The 4 people chosen to log our new wet anabolic are........
Flex magnum
malleus25
Enhanced
WarcraftJJS

Congrats guys please pm me your shipping info ASAP........

Also if you cannot start right away for ANY reason please let me know and I will chose another tester, this is very important!
dang, i didn't get picked. should of applied.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taurus says

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the Op. Will be PMing my info soon.

Ok so here we go!!! The 4 people chosen to log our new wet anabolic are........ Flex magnum malleus25 Enhanced WarcraftJJS Congrats guys please pm me your shipping info ASAP........ Also if you cannot start right away for ANY reason please let me know and I will chose another tester, this is very important!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, glad to be part of Taurus and excited about the new anabolic.
congratulations my friend, i am very happy for you. eric and chris-this is a standup guy!!!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
It was a tough decision but...... FL3X MAGNUM & malleus25 will be doing extended logs of the new anabolic Enhanced & Warcraft will be running a regular, but still amazing log Now that that is settled, I cannot wait for this party to get started!!!
Congrates guys on the extended logs.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
congratulations my friend, i am very happy for you. eric and chris-this is a standup guy!!!
Thanks Tom, appreciate it bro

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the winners of the logging opportunity hope to see some great results. Taurus is hitting the ground running hard and def see big things from these logs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats to the winners of the logging opportunity hope to see some great results. Taurus is hitting the ground running hard and def see big things from these logs.
congratulations to you too!!!!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I am drooling waiting for it to get here.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Should I get anything else, other than some Form & DAA for my PCT? I have plenty of Torem on hand as well.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already have my whole cycle mapped out lol, just waiting to see what this bottle looks like so I can figure out dosage :head:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should I get anything else, other than some Form & DAA for my PCT? I have plenty of Torem on hand as well.
By Form you are referring to the AI right?
I would recommend adding a good natty T booster to go alongside your DAA. Once you hit PCT you want to get T levels back ASAP while keeping strength levels up, it is just my personal opinion but I don't think DAA alone would cut it.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I already have my whole cycle mapped out lol, just waiting to see what this bottle looks like so I can figure out dosage :head:
I'm jealous of you guys, but I'm going to have my run with M1P sometime soon

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm jealous of you guys, but I'm going to have my run with M1P sometime soon
Don't act like you don't have a bottle promised to you lol ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
By Form you are referring to the AI right?
I would recommend adding a good natty T booster to go alongside your DAA. Once you hit PCT you want to get T levels back ASAP while keeping strength levels up, it is just my personal opinion but I don't think DAA alone would cut it.
What do you have planned Flex?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like using either PP's Phyto Testosterone or AI's TestoPro cause I've always noticed a nice spike in my libido with both products. DAA kills me so i usually don't go that route. Also i'm a huge fan of using Erase when coming off. But like i've always said you got to use what works for you.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like using either PP's Phyto Testosterone or AI's TestoPro cause I've always noticed a nice spike in my libido with both products. DAA kills me so i usually don't go that route. Also i'm a huge fan of using Erase when coming off. But like i've always said you got to use what works for you.
Kills you in terms of libido?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you have planned Flex?
ON cycle- Lots of fish oil, gluc. chondroitin if needed, creatine, multi-v, AI's Life Support (pretty much identical to Cycle Support), AI's perform in case libido takes a dip (as needed lol), won't run an AI but if I have sensitivity I will have A-dex handy for .5mg/eod, probably missing something else but that looks good for on cycle. OH and DHEA in case I get lethargic. And extra Hawthorne Berry for any high BP days, and taurine for anticipated back pumps.

POST cycle- Liv.52, Multi-v, fish oil, Creature for creatine on off days, preworkouts on lift days, Hawthorne, Saw palmetto, Sustain Alpha and Phyto Test (logging this), probably more that I'm missing, and of course will be using Nolva since I have a huge stock of it. I might run A-dex .5mg/every 3 days in PCT but I'm counting on the Sustain Alpha. If that's not enough for AI I will add the A-dex.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
damn fl3x killin it with these logging opportunities. I shall follow it of course I feel like it has become a tradition for me lol

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
ON cycle- Lots of fish oil, gluc. chondroitin if needed, creatine, multi-v, AI's Life Support (pretty much identical to Cycle Support), AI's perform in case libido takes a dip (as needed lol), won't run an AI but if I have sensitivity I will have A-dex handy for .5mg/eod, probably missing something else but that looks good for on cycle. OH and DHEA in case I get lethargic. And extra Hawthorne Berry for any high BP days, and taurine for anticipated back pumps.

POST cycle- Liv.52, Multi-v, fish oil, Creature for creatine on off days, preworkouts on lift days, Hawthorne, Saw palmetto, Sustain Alpha and Phyto Test (logging this), probably more that I'm missing, and of course will be using Nolva since I have a huge stock of it. I might run A-dex .5mg/every 3 days in PCT but I'm counting on the Sustain Alpha. If that's not enough for AI I will add the A-dex.
Damn son, you aren't messin around
Now I'm excited for this....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. Might run some Glycobol too but if not I will be using Slin Sane

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited to see these logs but I have to admit that I'm really looking forward to Malleus becoming unvirginated to PH's! Lol!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I'm excited to see these logs but I have to admit that I'm really looking forward to Malleus becoming unvirginated to PH's! Lol!
Oh wow, how did I miss this factor! Someone's gonna friggin fall in love right here... My first cycle was like sex for my muscles for a month straight, lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh wow, how did I miss this factor! Someone's gonna friggin fall in love right here... My first cycle was like sex for my muscles for a month straight, lol
Oh yes. Yes it was. I remember every gym
Session. It wad magical

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
absolutely...i know most of you, taurus picked a good group.

hey aren't you the one who posted those great navy ship pics in another thread?
Na I don't believe it was me.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established

May have to talk to you about a couple of your supplements you using. I may have to add some. Good idea for me on a couple that I didn't think about.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May have to talk to you about a couple of your supplements you using. I may have to add some. Good idea for me on a couple that I didn't think about.
PM me anytime