Week 7 no weight gains on test e

Denocon

Awards
This is my first cycle of test e, week 1-4 400mg a week, week 5 and 6 at 600mg and week 7 at 800mg a week. I am experiencing crazy pumps at the gym, increased libido, oily forehead that is breaking out but strength gains are little to none. I am 6 foot 2 180-184 pounds and ive been that same weight since i started. I take arimidex every now and then for a little puffy nipple on my right side. Could it be that it just hasnt really kicked in yet? A late bloomer? I am just expecting a little more from this. My diet is okay but I definitely pound down enough protein and eat lean meat and veggies when possible, i go hard in the gym about 5 days a week and get a good amount of sleep. Any advice? Should i just wait it out and the gains will come eventually?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Eat more

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow.
No strength gains or weight gain. Weird.

Yeah, you could try adding some shakes.
I'd question the Test.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow.
No strength gains or weight gain. Weird.

Yeah, you could try adding some shakes.
I'd question the Test.
Good idea. Could be the Test too, but he did say he had libido and oily skin increases.

Denocon

Awards
Good point i will definitely try to eat more calories, i may jump back on my weight gainer shakes

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good idea. Could be the Test too, but he did say he had libido and oily skin increases.
Yeah, I thought about that. Sex drive can definitely be a placebo effect.

If it's real (and decent strength, in reality), then he's already taken a LOT of Test for the results he's gotten.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sounds bunk or way underdosed. Yoou should have gained at least 10lbs of just water I would think.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I thought about that. Sex drive can definitely be a placebo effect.

If it's real (and decent strength, in reality), then he's already taken a LOT of Test for the results he's gotten.
Very true

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Test could be bunk but more importantly your not eating enough on a consistent baises, iven if you completely take gear out of the picture and your eating in a surplus you would have gained weight.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well first of all, you’re more than likely not eating enough. Second of all, test only cycles aren’t going to turn you into superman.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test is sketchy. Things should be happening .
But test only at 750 mg. Only had me feeling good. Good mood good libido. Oily. My strength went down a little on big lifts.
Some people test is magic. Some of us need a little help from good ol 19nors. AAAHH. Now we're moving weight. NOW we are getting big. Now we need 3 ancillaries just to be ok. Haha

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my first cycle of test e, week 1-4 400mg a week, week 5 and 6 at 600mg and week 7 at 800mg a week. I am experiencing crazy pumps at the gym, increased libido, oily forehead that is breaking out but strength gains are little to none. I am 6 foot 2 180-184 pounds and ive been that same weight since i started. I take arimidex every now and then for a little puffy nipple on my right side. Could it be that it just hasnt really kicked in yet? A late bloomer? I am just expecting a little more from this. My diet is okay but I definitely pound down enough protein and eat lean meat and veggies when possible, i go hard in the gym about 5 days a week and get a good amount of sleep. Any advice? Should i just wait it out and the gains will come eventually?
Stack it next time.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
While you do need protein most AAS cycles will result in a recomp if you’re not eating carbs. Carbs drive the boat on size and strength gain, at least in my experiences. Right now I eat 50g of carbs a day at most with high protein and moderate fat. Kind of a mix between paleo and keto. Eating this way at a slight deficit has allowed me to maintain strength while leaning out while currently off anything. I have lost 11 pounds in 4 weeks with little to no strength lost. Keep in mind I was 17-18% bf when I started with years of lifting experience. Just have to get your diet and workout program in order.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good point i will definitely try to eat more calories, i may jump back on my weight gainer shakes
Why not more whole foods? Do you know your current caloric intake? I would measure foods until you know exactly what servings look like. You say you're pounding down protein, but for all you know, you might be short changing yourself.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As stated above either check your test supply or make sure your getting enough calories. Both could be an issue.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
6'2 180 is very very light even for NATTY. You have to eat waaay more. Its not rocket science.